Day of depression

Donnie's POV
Everyone's broken.
Dakota and Jackie are missing which make Leo and raph depressed. Shado's still unconscious which makes Mikey depressed and last but not least I'm all alone which makes me sad.
I just hope everything gets back to normal which I don't think will happen in a while.
Leo makes me help with finding Dakota and Jackie. I wish there was someone I can save besides helping my brothers save the women they love.
Later on the rooftops
"OK raph will take south I will take north and don, you take west OK."Leo ordered
"Whatever you say Leo" I say tierdly.
I head over to my direction and after about 34 buildings I take a stop. "This is pointless! Well never find them In a city this huge!"
"Ahhhhhh" I hear screaming in the alley next to me. I look down to see a purple dragon pinning a girl with glasses holding a knife to her trought.
"I told you quiet or else you'll get yourself hurt!"
The girl whimpers while the purple dragon pushed the knife to her trought. I see a little bit of blood ooz out.
I had enough of this. I drop down from the building.
"Let her go creep or you'll have regrets!"
The purple dragon ran away in fright. You ran to the unconscious teen.
"Are you OK miss?" The woman had no response and fluttered her eyes shut. "Miss? Miss your going to be OK, just stay with me"
The "misses" POV
I hear someone calling me. I just couldn't keep my eyes open. I fluttered my eyes shut and then darkness.
This is the last chapter...
No joke but read authors note for more information!