Planning the date

You woke up to Mikey singing a song you recanize but yet you dont know what it's called.

If I was jay-z you be my Beyonce we could rock the nation like they do

And if I was de vence you be Mona Lisa
Paint a smile perfectly on you

And if I was James Dean you could be my Audrey
Breakfast at tiffineys for two

So through me away cause if I were a boomerang I'd turn aroun and come back to you
Back,back to you
(FYI the songs called boomerang by summer set if it doesn't let u guys see the video)
I let out a big yawn to get the attention.
"Hey sleeping beauty, what ya doin today?" You wanted to ask why but still you told him your whole plan today.
"I planned to sleep all day"
He looked at you concerned.
"No, no, no your not" Mikey said shaking his pointing finger side to side showing you he doesn't approve.
"What about we go and spend the whole day together, just me and you at the surface?" You were confused because of how it sounded like nothing but what about his identity as a turtle?
"Oh, almost forgot to tell you,
Donnie made this watch but guess what?" he puts on the watch instantly.you watch his hands turning Into 3 finger turtle hands to 5 fingered human hands, right after that his whole body was human.
"Mikey?" You asked in exitment
"Is that you?"
"Yes dudette, what's wrong looks like you seen a ghost"
You looked at him and gave him a 'are you suriouse' look.
"Ugh Mikey your human and 'seen a ghost is really close'"
"Whatever. So what you wanna do first today?"
"Do I have options or is it all my choice" you instantly remembered a flyer you saw one night while on patrol. It was some sort of free Fair for charity.
"All up to you babe" Mikey says in a romantic ancient.
"Well there's a fafternoo this afternoon" you said rather shyly.
"You saw that too" he sounded convinced.
"Ya, so what do you say? Lets go to the fair or na?"
"The fair it is!" Mikey said exitedly.