Winter love

YOONKOOK

SUMMARY

Yoonkook never get along they are brother but there off brother they got different moms but what if one winter when the dad decides to send them to a vacation home but didn't know that a winter is coming
What happened next...

1800 words
Request open

Start: 2 am
End: 2:44 am
·-------------------·

Yoongi and Jungkook walk pass each other like they aren't there, no glance both it was like they're were ghost to one another mr. Min was on the couch see this happen it been going on every since Jungkook as bron and since they growing up it get worse .

Flash

"Hyung pa with me" 3rd old Jungkook said following little Yoongi "no." Yoongi said coldy "Yoongi don't be rude" little Yoongi roll his eyes and walkaway "papa wae hyung hate me" little Jungkook ask "he doesn't hate you it just every since- your to young to understand stand" Jungkook pout angry "no Yong. Old fi under" Mr. Min nodd at his son "okay. Go play"

Yoongi mom left him when he was 3 year old even if he was kid it steal hurt and pain never leave and seeing Jungkook with his mom happily yes he was jealous and he hated it.

End

Yoongi was in his room on his computer Jungkook was in the living room playing game his dad stand on the stairs*sigh* this gone on to long.

"Boys!" He yelled out there dad aren't dating anyone Jungkook mom was the last.

"Yes dad" Yoonkook said coming out of his room with head phone and Jungkook take off his head phone.

"Am sending you off on vacation up the hill"

....
......
.......

They didn't say anything Yoongi go back in his room Jungkook pack up going to his room leaving Mr. Min dumb "we're going" Jungkook a look around "to study"

"This not going to do mhmm"

Next day

"What the hell is going on!" Yoongi wake up finding himself in a car "ah Yoongi dear u awake?" Mr. Min have amuse smile in his face "dad what going on" Mr. Min hit the wheel "good question am sending u to vacation on the hell so you can connect"

Yoongi makes a disgusting face "why would I want to connect with that" the whole time Jungkook was awake he get up and look at yoongi "what wrong with me" Yoongi ignore him Jungkook whisper "sour stone b-" Jungkook was cut off by mr.min "Jungkook bit that tough of yours" Jungkook sigh "it's Ture tho"

Little bit later they trying to make thier father turn around "heyst lest you two agree on something" they both at each other "whatever"

They made it "dad really?" Yoongi say look at the "yes"

"It's going to be cold up here" Jungkook said "no it's not a pay for everything before I bring all here"

The home was a lot of window to see the view but it didn't stop the coldness to come in and it up on the hell they both thinking who give this man idea to build a kind of house on the hell. It was beautiful.

 It was beautiful