When We Were Kids

TAEGI

DESCRIPTION:

Yoongi got a day off at work while his boyfriend Taehyung is at work, for some reason Yoongi was cleaning his storage room look for something and ended up finding a picture book of him and taehyung when they were kids thinking about back then.

SHORT STORY

Words: 1100

Start:8/10/23
End:8/21/23
Edit: no

°---------°

"Baby am going now" Yoongi whish Taehyung could stay home with him, Yoongi sh and pout "I wanna spend my free day with you" yoongi look down Taehyung smile at his boyfriend "aw baby i wanna to i promise when we both find free time i'm all yours" he left yoongi chin amd Peck on the lips, Yoongi nod and send Taehyung of with a smile.

After that Yoongi spend his day in his bed watching TV and eating food, Yoongi was trying to change the movie since it was boring "wea no work" Yoongi say with food in his mouth about tye remote not working "great" Yoongi add done eating. He get of the and drag him self down to the storage room where battery might be.

"Where can it be?" Yoongi say while look for this battery he was basically cleaning he might to clean up anyway so why not do both and till I find it' was why he was thinking.

Yoongi see a old box and take it down "might be in this" Yoongi talking to himself,
Once he open the box he was expecting to find his Poto book "wow it been while since I see this thought I lost 8t" Yoongi laugh he was going to put it back when I picture fall out, it was the day he meet Taehyung "mom is weird" Yoongi chuckled

Yoongi seat on the floor please it book in front of him open it he was just going to put the picture back and look for the battery but he went thorough the book and memory came along

.......
......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
\(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)/

It was Yoongi first day of pre k "mommy Yoon don't wanna go" Yoongi say speaking in 3rd point of view.
"I know baby, but you meet so many friends" Yoongi mom say in a excited voice didn't really work just make Yoongi more worrying "mommy!" Yoongi was about to throw tantrum "Yoongi." She in a warning voice make Yoongi pout and fold his hands

"Why and how ma take pictures of this *laugh*

"don't talk to Yoongi" Yoongi declare this make eomma laugh "that find with me only I can eat ice-cream" yoongi gasp "no no mommy, no you can talk to Yoongi" yoongi day trying to move but he was in his car seat "I can?" His mom tease as she turn were the pre k school is "Bang pre k"

"Yes yes you can" Yoongi say jumping up and down "okay I get you your favorite ice cream just promise mommy that you will try going to school" Yoongi forget about that "okay just for the ice cream, Yoonie will try" the car stop "good job baby" as she get out of the car going around Yoongi side of the car open and unbuckle him "mommy you will kome for Yoongi right?" Yoongi ask hide his face into his mom neck "what kind of question is that ofc I come for you, can't let my baby stay here Because I wouldn't do this.." she said then tickle yoongi side and he giggle laugh.

They were at the front office signing in Yoongi after she was down she let Yoongi down "mommy!" she sigh as Yoongi didn't want come off her "remember our promise" Yoongi don't like to break promise "okay" Yoongi say come down off his mom and hold on to his teachers "I make sure he fit in" the teacher smile at Yoongi cutes "thank you so much" his mom talk to the teacher about Yoongi just because she was worry.

"She even take picture of back leaving"
____

It was Yoongi seconds day fo school and he did meet one friend are two but he mostly go to this boy Taehyung "tae~" yoongi say quietly because it was reading time "yes Yoonie" but taehyung did stay quiet are even try to "your yoongi best friend I right?" Some older kid make fun of Yoongi for talking in 3rd point of view but even if he try to stop he can't he do it without knowledge of doing it and he was sad that it was the reason his new best friend make him fight.

"Yes ofc am your best friend!" Yoongi was happy.

"Okay she couldn't take picture of the first so she do the second *chuckled*

It been a year and the 2 boys are going to their first day of Bang Elementary they mom become friends.

"Am excited" Taehyung said jumping up and down while their mom signed them in while Yoongi was on the verge of tears, his mom was going to comfort him but taehyung bet her to it.

"No worry Yoonie your tae got you back mhm" he say hugging Yoongi And Yoongi did the same "tae will fight any one mess with you" they mom grind this cute but "Taehyung if anything happen yell the teacher no fight" Taehyung turn to his mom "I was joking" then turn back to Yoongi whisper (try to) "that was a lie" Taehyung mom shake her head "anyway have a good day" kiss Taehyung head "kiss Yoonie to" Taehyung mom smile "ofc I will" as she kiss Yoongi on the forehead Yoongi hide his face on his mom chest.

"Me too" Taehyung run to Yoongi kiss Yoongi on the lips Yoongi was blushing and the mom look at each other while taehyung was smiling so wide (boxy)

"OMG I remember that how can I how dear he is me in my innocent lips" Yoongi say blushing he didn't know that he didn't his whole day in the storage closet till he heard keys at the door yoongi take the box and battery to the living room he look out of the window seeing its going to be dark out 'yoongi?" he here the love of his life call or it him "am here" Yoongi answer seating on the floor in the living room "what you doing~"Taehyung sing out Yoongi laugh 'he never change'

"Just looking at old pictures" Yoongi say final look up to see the most handsome guy he every meet "old pictures? Of what" he say taking off his jacket go next to Yoongi on mat

"when we were kids"

3ND

Vote