🌿Our Exchange...🌿

(Idk if I will keep updating this on Wattpad. Barely anyone views this and I have more reading it on tumblr. But I will try. If you can, Please let other genshin players that love Tighnari about this book! Idm having a small audience at all, it's just that my audience on tumblr has more people reading it.) (sorry for a long wait and how short it is 😭)

You woke up curled next to Tighnari. Lifting your head slightly as his began to fall. You held it up for him on your shoulder. You looked down to see the both of yours and his tail wrapped against the others body. Blushing slightly as you used magic to bring the paper on the table towards you. (If only I could irl) Reading what collei had written. You were happy for her. She was getting better at literature. 

"Y/N or Tighnari, whoever is reading this. I would like to ask you both on how to control my dendro powers better. I also want to learn a bit of magic as well just incase I can't use my bow. Please give me some lessons on these. I told the forest rangers to not disturb you both. I'm hoping none came inside, I told them to go to Rana instead. I hope you both enjoyed your nap. I would surely be exhausted talking for hours as my social battery isn't as high. Make sure to check the time when you both work up. I have some pita pockets made on the table for the both of you if you're both hungry."

-Collei.

"Awwh! That's so sweet of her!" You said in a soft voice being careful to not wake Tighnari up beside you. Your tail swished slowly as you kept reading the note. Checking the time which was 6pm. The usual time for dinner. "Hey Nari, it's 6pm do you want to eat?" You nudged him slightly Ashe work up from the gentle touch. "Mmhh?" He said as his eyes opened. He rubbed them as he registered your sentence.

"Oh sure! Also since when did you start calling me Nari hm-?~" he asked with a bit of tease in his voice. "Today because I feel comfortable, it's nice meeting a kindred spirit y'know?" You said as you pointed to the pita pockets in front of the both of you. Silently enjoying the food with not many thoughts in your head. "Do you want to do anything after we're done?" You asked him and he nodded. "Yeah I can take you somewhere that I think you would like in the Avidya Forest." "Ooh! That sounds fun!" You said as he nodded. "Make sure to not startle them. Be careful when we head there." He said as he kept eating. 

You gave him your plate as you finished. Taking them both to the sink and returning to the couch. "When do you want to go? I say nighttime is the prettiest for this place." "We can go right now if you want to Tighnari." "Alright I'll leave a note for collei to find if she can't find us." He said as you got up and went outside. He wrote where you were going to be with him and when you both should return. Before getting up and joining you.

"It's this way." He said as he pulled your shirt(or jacket) lightly. Tugging it to the right. "Oh haha!" You said slightly embarrassed as you followed him. (And no it's not a real location 🥰) After a few turns and dealing with paths you both made it to the spot. You were in awe as Tighnari looked at you. "That was how I was when I first stumbled across this place." He laughed as his gaze went back towards it. 

It was a little clearing with a pond,  Firefly's dazzled around it while some foxes were nearby resting. You could hear crickets clearly with the water rushing slowly. Some birds chirped nearby, the sounds of the animals were calming. "Make sure to not scare them away, be gentle." He said as he brought you closer. Sitting near the edge of the pond. Watching as some of the foxes came up towards him. Cautious and wary of you before realizing you wouldn't hurt them. 

"Hmm." You said as you petted a fox that was near you. "I wonder how it feels getting scratched behind the ear." You said as your eyes went towards the fox. "It feels nice." Tighnari told you as he took a few notes. "Woww so descriptive." You playfully rolled your eyes at him as he laughed. "Numbskull of course it feels good." Still writing notes down. "Well I never experienced it since my ears are lowered often." 

"Anyways how long are we going to stay here?" You asked as you looked at him." "I suppose we could stay here for a bit more if you want." "Sure then." You replied as your focus went elsewhere. "Are we going when you finish your notes?" "Yeah I am almost done." He continued to write before getting up. Handing out his hand to you as you touched his. Going back towards Tighnaris house. 

"Our exchange is changing a lot." You said out loud as he heard you. "Yeah we're becoming friends, that's how interactions work." "Do you always have a need to be sassy?" "Not really do you?" "No..." "That's good." Collei saw as the both of you came back. Giving her report to Tighnari and told what happened while the both of you were away. "Thank you collei." He stated as he sat down on a chair. Reading the reports that she handed him. "I'll go get ready for bed." Teleporting away from the both of them and quickly took a shower and changed. Using clothes you had brought along as you came back to the both of them.

"That was quick." Collei stated as she saw you teleport in front of them. You wore a long shirt with medium length pants. Watching Tighnari read the reports. "They all did well today. Glad there's no longer withering zone reports. Those were tiring with a limited amount of people available to battle them." 

"It sounds as difficult as the Decree we had in inazuma. It was hard to get trades and export everything. With less visitors and unable to make trades made it hard to earn money." You said remembering how many had suffered to afford their homes. "I have heard about it. Especially with the raiden shogun not letting anyone slip up." 

"Anyways you guys can go sleep I'll be writing my responses to the forest rangers." Tighnari stated as he watched you both leave the room. Focusing on making his responses. His eyes went towards the window. Gazing at the moon every now and then. Before falling asleep on his bed. 

"Tighnari are you up yet?" You said as you tapped him as his shoulder, his ears picked up on your voice as he looked at you. "What's up?" "The sky, anyways I'm heading to sumeru city to get some souvenirs. Do you know any good spots? Or I can mark some stuff based on sumeru." 

"I can teach you to make a flower crown in exchange for how to make something from inazuma." He stated as you agreed. "We can go make some quickly before I start working." "Yeah it sounds fun!" He took out some Nilotpalas lotuses and sumeru roses. "Chose however pattern you want." He said as he made a pattern. Watching you do the same thing. "So here's how you do it..."

"Master has been exchanging information with Y/N again. I don't know where they headed off to but don't worry! He definitely wrote a message somewhere on a letter. I think it's over there actually." Collei stated as she handled the amount of forest rangers coming to her for help. (This sure is getting hard to keep up with, I hope the both of them return soon to us.) she thought as the number of forest rangers dwindled and finally dispersed."Oh it's time for patrol soon. So they should be returning soon for it." Collei told herself as she checked the time. Getting everything ready for him and her for his arrival with you. 

"That was fun! I like the combo, purple and yellow is always great together." You said as you enjoyed the color choice. "Glad you do, anyways it's time for patrol so we are heading back, you can go to sumeru city and look for souvenirs and stuff over there while we're busy." "Alright well we should hurry we don't want you being late to it." He nodded as the both of you ran towards Gandharva Ville. "Well goodbye guys!" You said as you waved goodbye as they headed off. Teleporting to sumeru city you were in awe. Sumeru city's tree really was holding up the Akademiya. "Now to find someone or somewhere to go to for souvenirs." You stated as you wandered around the place. Many things caught you eye as you purchased some for your friends and had some breakfast over there. 

"Sumeru city is nice I didn't think there would be a whole tree in the city! " you told yourself as your gaze lingered on it before you pulled out your phone and started to eat. Trying to ignore the stares you recieved from others. Were they all in awe of you or were they trying to figure out what you are? Surely the scholars know you're from inazuma and are kitsune. The ones that aren't scholars may only know of you being inazuman.