Chapter 2: Convenience Store

Ayanokouji was talking to bunch of boys after the first introduction. Socialkouji has taken the helm and is in full control. He was telling the other Ayanokoujis that he's participating in a so-called "boys talk". Ayanokouji's group consist of Sotomura, whom they called the Professor, Okitani, Makida, and Hondo. Okitani was a quiet and reserved person similar to Ayanokouji, but he has more feminine features than masculine features. Makida seems like a normal guy that plays tennis. Hondo and Sotomura both enjoyed watching anime, but Sotomura, the Professor, is a full-blown otaku.

"I'll see you later guys. I gotta go shopping." said Ayanokouji, deciding to leave the conversation of anime.

"Ah... okay."

"See you later, Ayanokouji"

"Wait Ayanokouji-dono, let's exchange contact information."

Ayanokouji nodded and exchanged numbers with the Professor, Okitani, Makida, and Hondo before leaving the classroom. He noticed that some of the groups are already being formed and head to the school's mall. Ayanokouji decided to check out the mall alter and headed to convenience store to pick up some necessities before heading to the dorms.

Ayanokouji entered the convenience store and began browsing through the aisles. He grabbed some toiletries, snacks, an electric kettle, some paper cups, and other goods. Ayanokouji noticed a blue-haired girl at one of the aisle.

Hornikouji: Ohh... she's beautiful and busty. Probably have the biggest pair I've seen so far.

Socialkouji: Why is that the only thing you noticed about her?

Hornikouji: Obviously! That's her defining feature!

Socialkouji: She gives off a vibe of a loner. It's best for some of us not to interact with her.

Masterpiecekouji: Agreed. Hornikouji and Socialkouji should not interact with her. Being aggressive and sociable will be a poor move.

Hornikouji & Socialkouji: Oh come on! At least let us join in for a bit.

Normalkouji: No. I agree with Masterpiecekouji's assessment.

Ayanokouji walked by the blue-haired girl and stopped nearby her, checking out the kitchen utensils. She was busy checking out the plates and bowls on the shelf to noticed Ayanokouji staring at her. She frowned and glanced at Ayanokouji.

"What are you staring at?" said the girl.

"Ahh...it's nothing. I was looking at bowls and plates." said Ayanokouji.

"Oh really? It looks like you're staring my breasts and figure."

"I'm not. If I'm making you uncomfortable, then I'm sorry and will be leaving."

"Ahh... I see you're not one of those guys. Sorry for jumping to conclusions."

"Nah. It's fine."

"Say... are you from my class?"

"My class? Are you from Class D?"

"Yeah."

"Yes, I'm from you class."

"Thought you look familiar."

"I don't know your name."

"You're quite blunt, uhh..."

"Ayanokouji. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka."

"Ayanokouji-kun... my name is Hasebe Haruka. Nice to me you."

"The pleasure is all mines."