Unified Horror and Suffering: Y/n's Union Hell - Part 1

Before his time in Union began, he asked his Aunt to give him something to train harder and something to make it difficult, Glynda being a worried aunt, worried about him getting hurt during his training but she knows he will be bullied during his time in Union as she has no choice but to give everything he requested and he started training as she does her schoolwork as a teacher. 

Glynda: F/n....M/n...You should see how brave and determined your baby boy has gotten over the years, he has been training his skills and hand-to-hand combat ever since you both died. Your baby boy is growing into a big man soon. But I hope I can protect him during his time in Union.

She said to herself as she stares at the big portrait of Y/n and his family, she let out a teardrop as it landed on the floor.

Glynda: I hope your baby boy has enough willpower to survive Union's harsh treatment once they knew about him being powerless.

With Y/n...

They are seen in their usual training spot as Rias brought some training items for the four of them. During one of their rests, Ruby spoke.

Ruby: So Y/n, ever wonder what you gonna be like once you grow up?

Y/n: Being a hero is just a responsibility for me but for my own future... I'd say...a Teacher of Martial Arts

Izuku: Ooooh, a Teacher in Martial Arts? That's an amazing Dream!

Rias: Indeed, people like Ruby should be taught of hand to hand combat.

Ruby felt offended as she quickly turned her head towards Rias.

Ruby: HEY! What's that supposed to mean!?

Y/n: She means you rely too much on Cresent Rose.

Ruby: But she is my baby!

Izuku: Not again.

Izuku saying what he said made all four of the kids laugh a little as they planned to enroll in Union together. Of course, in every academy like Union, Glynda warned them about the entrance Exams and they need to be completed first.

7 Months later...

(Age Check: Y/n-17, Rias-18, Ruby-16, Izuku-17) 

Ruby: Dang, I thought it would be easy to enter.

Yang: You should've known it is not going to be that easy sis.

Ruby: yeah, I should've known that was the case.

The two sisters are seen sitting together as they are in a transport aircraft with over 100 Thousand students and ten more other aircraft are heading in the same direction towards the school.

Izuku: Still, I can't believe that the school has this big of a aircraft just for us new guys.

Y/n walks in and stood next to Izuku with crossed arms