The Sagas of the Union Universe

I forgot to mention about one thing before I continue write the Story.

There will be Three Sagas in this story. It'll be short so I'll go on with it, and if any of you want to suggest for me to write a Sub-story or a filler, do a suggestion and I'll see what I can do.

First Saga: Union Saga

Union Saga is basically the starting point of where the story begins, of course, it is also where Y/n begins his story

Union Saga is basically the starting point of where the story begins, of course, it is also where Y/n begins his story. As of right now, he has yet to grow and learn more of what it is like to be in Union Academy.

For now, you all can suggest how the Saga can go by suggesting in the comments on how Y/n can go through the Union Saga. I'll read your comments and try to consider.

------------------------------

Second Saga: Invasion Saga AKA Trihexa Saga

(I won't be showing what photo I picked for the Trihexa and this Saga yet so you can guys can imagine what the big demon looks like)

The Trihexa Saga is the Saga where Y/n and the others fight a series of Demons before fighting Trihexa, of course, unlike the other Union stories that involves the triple 6 beast, it will not be short and fast, but rather Long, Interesting and I'll make sure to meet your expectations on how the fight goes.

And ever since in every Union Story where Trihexa is involved, it is always a One shot and super short and the Protag just leaves with the Feminized Trihexa and the Authors just flat out forgot about her. So my message to the Authors who are writing the Union stories with Trihexa involved... Don't forget the characters that you created, especially your Harem members.

Third Saga: Worlds at War Saga

This Saga... Is where another Universe of Union manages to create a Dimension hopping portal to take more "Heroes" for their army but unfortunately for them, they encountered this particular Union Universe, the true heroic Union-verse where the characters are from their respective universes where they are not corrupted by power and women.

Prepare for one of the unexpected Union story that no one has ever seen before and you all can imagine how the third saga can go.

See you all later, enjoy the imagination of what your brain can shape