Chaos

Please ignore the mistakes.

With a hurting heart Taehyung left underground....Lucifer make sure that he reached his destination surely...he sent his few men with Taehyung to settle him down on earth....

In a blink that day came which both of the mates were dreading.

Taehyung got some potion of ignorance from si Ming's maid when he met her in heaven once....Deity So ming is the of fate in this world...he control all the records of living creatures in three realms.... Taehyung had a fling with that maid before jungkook was born....no strings attached.... Taehyung was always a free spirit....he had some flings on his way but it was never serious....and not in his dreams he thought he will fall in love...and above that with a male like him...a male who is 200 years younger than him...a male who is a crown prince of hell....who had so many responsibilities to take....a male who has doe eyes....a male who is adorable....a male who have heart of gold...a male who he loves too much.....

He wish that other wasn't the crown prince of Hell....he always wished that Jungkook was a simple demon like him...then maybe...they could be together..HE always felt jealous of his friends yoonmin and Namjin....they both are couples of males who love eachother and yet no one mind there relationship....they can be together with eachother not like him and his mate....

His mate....who is going to marry someone else today ..haa...he had the potion of ignorance in his hand....he had plan...to forget the crown prince....fool....he thought he will drink this potion and forget jungkook and get rid of these feelings which he had for the younger...so he thought...he grab the little bottle of potion and took it to his mouth....his mouth didn't even touch the bottle but suddenly something hit him like a big storm....he felt like someone was choking him....but no one was there....

The bottle of potion fell from his hands....its started hard to breathe...he fell on the floor with a thud.... suddenly some flash through his eyes like some picture.....

A girl was sitting beside a dead body...she was not crying...beside her two figure was standing...one look like a male and one was female wearing a Brighter white attire... suddenly girl take the sword from the male and slit her own throat....

Taehyung widen his eyes...."No....." He shouted with a choked voice....

His vision gone blurry he was starting to loose his unconscious....before loosing his consciousness...he felt someone came beside him....and that figure was saying something to him but he can't here it properly....maybe they were calling his name...

At the meantime in underground..

Jungkook got ready for his and princess sohee's wedding disheartened....some maids were getting him ready in black and red wedding attire....the dress was so beautiful...Made of the most precious and soft cloth….studded with diamonds and pearls….stitched with gold and silver wire....but it all was useless for jungkook...

He was standing in throne room waiting for his bride to arrive at the vanue....

Lucifer was sitting on the throne...with his all glory..

All the members of court and parliament of underground came their to submit their presence in the big grand wedding....

Hell had invited heaven too but the both realm had some conflict between them....so no one came from heaven....and Lucifer gives a damn about it...

A dull face jungkook was standing at aisle....after sometime princess sohee started to approach the aisle with his father dressing in matching black and red attire with jungkook....she had her face hidden with a big clothe like veil....

Princess sohee stood beside jungkook and king Mammon bowed infront of Lucifer and left from there leaving his daughter with jungkook...

"Let's the ceremony start shall we..." Lucifer chirped..."Demon Jung...narrate the wedding.." Lucifer ordered care taker Jung hoseok....who bowed infront of him in respect...

"Yes my grace..."

"The wedding will be completed in two steps...first The bride and groom will pay homage to hell and lucifer, the family ancestors and the Kitchen God, Tsao-Chün. Tea, generally with two lotus seeds or two red dates in the cup, was offered to the groom's parents. Then the bride and groom bowed to each other....then in the second step crown prince will mark princess sohee so their soul can be attached with eachother..... So that if one will die....with any misfortune...other will be affected from their death...they will not die with them but will feel the sorrow for the rest of their life...but this mark will Stop both of them to interfere their married life with someone else...

The couple almost completed the the first step of the marriage....now is the time to bride and groom to bow infront of eachother...princess sohee...bow infront of jungkook but other didn't bowed properly....Lucifer knew this wedding is not happening from jungkook's wish...so he let it slide...

"Now crown prince of heaven will mark princess sohee to complete this wedding ceremony..." Jung hoseok narrate again...

"Crown prince take out princess sohee's veil and please mark her..." Jungkook asked jungkook in a polite manner..

Jungkook got stiff...he didn't wanted to do that...he only wanted to mark Taehyung as his...

But

He take out princess sohee's veil and his mind started to play tricks with him...he got delusional....he saw Taehyung infront of him in princess sohee....his hyung was looking the most beautiful bride in that attire....a fond smile adored on his face...

Lucifer felt relieved after seeing jungkook smiling after so many days...It was bound to happen...it was not possible that Jungkook would want the company of one of mere demon except the beautiful princess.....lucifer became proud of his decision...This broken bond is nothing in front of him....as he thought...

A smiling jungkook lean at his bride neck and his sharp canine come in view.... And he bite on the neck of the bride..to mark her... princess sohee felt a sharp pain in he neck..and all the demons started to cheer for the groom and bride...

Jungkook retreat after marking her and his smile fell after seeing princess sohee infront of him...

Suddenly jungkook fell on the floor with a thud (at the same time...when Taehyung fell on the floor...he was feeling the same uneasiness which his hyung was feeling at the same time...and he saw the same flashes...which his hyung was seeing at the same time...he too screamed "No..." Before loosing his consciousness...

Lucifer stood up seeing his son like that he came down from his throne... every one started to panic their crown prince like that.... suddenly princess sohee started to scream...His mark was starting to rot....it seemed like it was eating her....she started to scream Lauder....she felt like his all body was on fire...

"Please help.... someone help...i am burning...please someone..father" princess screamed while rubbing his body...

Some demons tried to help her...and some took jungkook to the royal healer with Lucifer but No one could help Princess Sohee....if they touch the princess they felt like burning too....it's like someone set princess sohee on fire...Princess Sohi in no time…fell on the ground…and foam started coming out of her mouth…no one could help her…Including Her father king Mammon...

And in no time... Princess Sohi breathed her last in front of everyone...

Yeah right mate bond is nothing infront of Lucifer....as he thought.....Within sight... of this realm's grand wedding became the great chaos of the realm...

___________

Thankyou for reading and stay tuned for more..

And they both are alive so don't worry.

Please vote and comment

Love you all ❤️😚