9: As easy as that

We decided that it was best if I went to Hero and Antonio went after Jay

We decided that it was best if I went to Hero and Antonio went after Jay. I didn't particularly mind, tho Sylvie was a bit pissed. After all, Jay was her target.
I gently opened the door to their room and peaked inside. Good, they were both asleep. Red was curled up in Hero's arms, snoring. Hero kept him close, but that seemed like an easy issue to solve.
I carefully took out the small bottle with chloroform and the cloth. Dripping a bit of it onto the cloth, I moved closer to the bed.
Good, they didn't notice.
I put the bottle back into my hoodie pocket and pressed the cloth against Hero's nose and mouth.
He immediately woke up and tried to grab me, but the chloroform knocked him out before he could.
A bit uneasy I glanced at Red. He was still asleep, despite Hero's struggle.
I smiled and put the cloth away too before carefully lifting Hero off of the bed, Sylvie helping me by granting me a bit more strength.
I went to the door, hearing Reddie grunt behind me. A bit nervous I glanced over, but thankfully he was still asleep, just turning around to be more comfy.
I left the room and closed the door with my tail. Hero was still limp in my arms, so I allowed Sylvie to teleport us to the needed location.
A small house in a crowded city. It looked very normal from the outside, but the walls were very thick and no screams could be heard from in there, as there's a big room in the middle of it with extra silenced walls. It's meant for big streamers, but we managed to get it for our uses.
I pushed the door open carefully, heading into the soundproof room. Sylvie hummed softly. "Tie him to the wall, we'll keep the bed for Jay."
I nodded and sat Hero down against the wall, where he sunk into himself.
I left for a bit and got the chains, being back in under 5 minutes. Hero still hasn't moved, so I tied him against the wall with his feet first before pinning him so he was standing straight, arms above his head. I actually had to use my tail to keep him standing, struggling slightly with the height difference.
This guy was only about 20 cm taller than me, but he had long ass arms.
I let out an inner sigh and kept working until he would be fully secured. He was dangerous enough that I had to use a second set of chains to ensure he can't escape when enraged.
Sylvie's idea, not mine.
I didn't particularly mind, this was alright for me. At least he'd be able to struggle less.
Soon enough I was done and stretched slightly, sighing. Now I gotta wait for Antonio.
He eventually came with Jay, putting him onto the bed upon Sylvie's order. I stood to the side, watching him work until he was done.
As soon as both were down, I raised my hands a bit. Sylvie asked me to put a magical lock on them both so they wouldn't be able to use their powers. Frankly, I doubt that they'd even try, but I was open to surprises.
Putting one on them was the easy part. Getting the lock to stay was a whole nother thing.
Hero was a demon, which was already hard to manipulate, but also getting Jay, a lord, to be unable to use magic was a barely possible thing.
Sylvie actively had to step in and get to work so she could get her way, strengthening the lock to its maximum capacity.
Which was brutal enough to immediately force both of them to wake up.
Hero flinched in pain, hissing slightly. Jay on the other hand tried to curl up with a loud yell.
I sorta felt sorry, but also didn't. There was no point in doing so. They deserved that agony.
Hero let out a small growl. "What is this supposed to be?", he asked. Antonio giggled. "A bit of a punishment for your misdeeds." Hero frowned before trying to struggle. The chains held on strong, keeping him in place.
Antonio went over to him while I sat down next to Jay. He helplessly glanced at me, trying to struggle.
I put my tail tip against his shoulder, applying a bit of pressure. Jay hissed loudly, not aware what I could do with it. I just pushed more and more, hearing the sound of bones slowly bending beneath the strength I put into it.
Jay clenched his teeth, painfully aware that no, he couldn't do shit against this.
Eventually his bones gave in beneath the pressure and shattered. Jay let out a loud scream and tried to pull away, but that was a bad idea.
I coldly watched as he cried under me, trying to free himself from this torment. A faint line of blue blood dripped from the side of his mouth, signaling I managed to do quite some damage.
Amused I giggled, hearing Sylvie let out a satisfied hum. "Well done. I think that's enough for now tho, we need to return to the others.", she told me. I nodded and turned to Antonio. He had already brought Hero down to an unconscious state, letting out painful, raspy breaths. Antonio let out a giggle and wiped some blood from his hands. A lot of it came from the blood dripping from Hero's mouth, showing he was already severely damaged on the inside.
I giggled slightly. "Antonio, we should leave.", I told him. Antonio looked over to me before nodding and coming over to me. I teleported us back to the others, ensuring that no one saw us. We headed inside and went back to bed, resting up a bit.
This was perfect. No one would ever know what we did, not today, not ever.
Xander put his arms around my hips and cuddled me tightly. I closed my eyes and went to sleep, exhausted.