ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ᵖⁱⁿᵍ ᵖᵒⁿᵍ ˢᶜᵃᵐ

ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵒ ˢᶜᵃᵐ

ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ᵖⁱⁿᵍ ᵖᵒⁿᵍ ˢᶜᵃᵐ

Hollywood Arts

Sid, Andre, Cat, Robbie, and Rex were all talking about the ping pong 'game' they were going to have.

"Oh hey!" Tori said making all of them turn around to face her.

"Hey Tori!" Cat said as Sid arm was around her.

"How's it going?" Robbie asked with Rex in his arms.

"What's up!" Andre said with a smile. Cat had his arm around her shoulder, she rubbed his waist softly.

"Well, after school I was thinking we should all go hang out at the grove. You wanna-wanna?" She asked the group who made hissed sounds.

"We really can't." Cat said to her, Sid gave Tori a smirk.

"How come?" Tori asked them.

"Well, uh, we have ping pong practice." Robbie said making the three of them agree with his statement.

"Shut up!" She said not believing them.

"It's true." Andre told her honestly.

"We're all on the ping pong team." Robbie explained.

"Me, Sid, Andre, Robbie, Beck, and Jade." Cat told her the members.

"There's no ping pong team at Hollywood Arts." Tori said not understanding them.

"Listen, Tori, um, you're still kinda new here and there's some things that you just don't understand." Robbie tried to say it as nicely as he can.

"Just let us do our thing." Sid said not wanting to talk to her anymore.

"If you don't want to hang out with me, then just say so. Why make up a lie that you're all on some ping pong team?" She asked them, they all looked at each other and pretended the conversation didn't happen. Making Tori get annoyed and mad taking her gum out and put on Rex's face.

"Man, I don't understand why you guys like her?" Sid asked them but they all glare at him.

"Tori wants to join." Sid told his sister was drinking her coffee on Becks lap.

"God, why can't she leave us alone." Jade sighed out making Beck give his girlfriend a playful glare.

"Be nice." He told them making the twin stick their tongues out at him.