Part V

"By the way,what date is it today?"Chang Fu Huang ask.
"It's 30th February---- lunar calendar.Young master ,are you sure you're fine?"Rong Mo Ren said.
[I just make up the date.(T^T).Sorry if it's not the same as the manhwa or the novel]
"I'm fine.It's not dinner time yet.So,I'll stay in my bedroom.Call me when it's time."Chang Fu Huang said as he sat on the chair and motion his hand for Rong to go away.
"As you command,young master "Rong said and walk out of his young master bedroom.

"Something is clearly wrong with the young master.He so polite today and also he wouldn't go for the family dinner since he was 10.What changes the young master " Rong thought as he walk through the corridor.
"I should tell Vertai to keep an eye on him." Rong though and head to the second kitchen to meet with his son."It wouldn't be good if he's know something.We need to be careful."

-InChang Fu Huang bedroom-

"What should I do now..."Chang thought as he looks at those paper scattered around ,ink stick and stone all around the table,brushes rolling on the floor and the mess he had made.
"If I had known that this would happen,I would had practice calligraphy beforehand .It's a mess now..."Chang said as he swipe his face then remember something.
"My hand has ink on it...then my face right now..." " I should wash my face"he walk toward the bathtub(?).
"But if I wash my face in the bathtub,wouldn't the amount of water be too much.And it's the water I've already bath in...I should just get some water instead.That way,I could get use to the manor and also clean my face"He walk out of his bedroom and wondering around for awhile.Is it because of this body instinct that he didn't get lost?But anyway,he need to know all of the necessary things.After this,things may get worse.

He's wondering around and end up at the well near a kitchen.
"So,I've already walk through the west and the south-west side of the manor."He had found lots of interesting things that didn't mention in the novel such as there's not much servants on the west side of the manor,well he's not favor,so it's only natural for things to be like this.And it great acutally,that's mean he can do things faster.There are 2 study on the west side.First one is his study which hasn't been use for many years.There may be something about catagory there.So,he'll head to the study next. Second ,he doesn't know whose study is it but it's locked.He would need to explore there again for more information.

While he's trying to get the water out of the well,there's a pair of eye that observed his every move.That person is no other than Vertai who just got this mission from his father this afternoon .At first he thought he would observe his young master while dinner time but surprisingly his young master came here instead.

"What is he doing?Why is he getting some water instead of order servants to fetch him some?"Vertai thought as he observed his young master quietly.He watch as his young master struggling with the rope.He should help him.If he fell into the well here,wouldn't his father got punished.

"Young master,let me help you"Vertai said as he walk toward Chang.He took the bucket and throw it down the well and then pull it up.Chang watch silently as Vertai does his work.Chang is currently thinking about who may this be.

"There's not much servants here.Who would be free at this time when most of the servants are busy?"Chang thought as he observed the servant who came to help him.Don't get him wrong,he's grateful but you couldn't trust someone who you didn't know right.

After Chang wash his face,he looks at Vertai and said thanks.He want to know who that person is so he just ask directly.It wouldn't be weird if the master can't remember his servants,right?He look kinda like Rong.Is he Vertai?But Vertai should be busy right now.

"Thanks but who're you?"and that's hit Vertai real hard cause he didn't think his young master would ask this kind of question.He knows his young master since childhood.When Chang was young,he always stick to him.Follow him everywhere.But everything change when his young master turn 10, specifically when the 夫人 (fū rén)  dead.After that his young master always ignored him and his father,his personality also changed as well.But he never was this mean to pretend to forgot about them.But Vertai still has his clam face on.And speak calmly.

[夫人 (fū rén) = 夫人 (hu-jîn)= spouse =wife]

"Young master,you must be kidding me.I'm sure you know me pretty well,we even sleep together- "Vertai said and thought about all the goods memories that they share together in the past.

Chang train of thought stop for a moment."Sleep together?!?! Why there's nothing about this mention in the novel?Is Chang stupid or something?Why being with someone so dangerous?Should I just run away or just ask for more information"Chang thought but still has his clam stoic face on until...

"-since we were children.You usually have nap under the tree with me,do you remember now,young master Chang"Vertai said hopefully for his young master to stop pretending to forgot them.

"Oh,so it's when he was a child.That understandable since he's still young."Chang thought but suddenly he felt a headache and follow by blurred vision.

"Young master Chang,Young master Chang,Young master Chang!"Chang memories are overlapping over the present one as he sway back and forth.Trying to massage his head to relief the headache.And grabbing the nearest things around him to stable himself which unfortunately is Vertai.

"F*ck,why are these memories coming at once like this" he thought as he lean on something.His view start to get dark then he blackout ...

"Huh? Where am I?"
"Ahk-"
"What?Whose memories are these?"
As he said that,something came out of the dark.
"It's your memories,or you could call it your past life memories .Or specifically our memories ."The unknown voice echo around the void.
————————————————————————————————————————————————
Let's finish here.I'm kinda lazy now but I'll continue to write it.Don't worry 😚.Hope you guys enjoy 🥰.

-Spoiler next chapter-