Part X

-Next morning-

Zhihou wakes up at the break of dawn everyday to practice material art but the thing is,he doesn't know where is the training ground.He though of asking the servants or maid but suddenly a knock erupted his train of thought.He open the door and some maids walk inside.He's really confused.But the maids answer his questions before he could even ask.

"Sir,we're here to help you bath.Or would you rather wash your face instead?"One of the maid said as she secretly observed Zhihou body,it's impolite to do so and she also notice that his body is well built.So,she think he must practice some material art or exercise in the morning.If this is her and she need to choose ,she would rather be sweaty and take a good bath later then taking a bath now and be sweaty later.

"That would be great.Just fetch me a basin of water and a towel.Thank you"Zhihou said politely.Not notice that the other maids have already prepared his training outfit and a basin of water.He turn around and saw the outfit.The outfit is suitable for training and also for emergency meeting .Like in the middle of training,he need to meet someone respectful or someone rank higher than him,he just need to grab the outer garment to cover up.That's all.

[The training outfit]

(This pic isn't mine,I got it from Pinterest

(This pic isn't mine,I got it from Pinterest.)

"Then we'll be leaving first.The basin of water is on the table near your bed.And please change into the training outfit first,before going to the training ground.This maid will be your guide while you stay here.So,I'll be right outside your bedroom.The master hasn't wake up yet.So,please refrain from making loud noise."The maid said and walking out of  the room.She wait patiently outside the bedroom while the others are off to do their duties.

"She's smart,that's good.Just need to see where her loyalty lie on."Zhihou though as he wash his face and change into the training outfit.It didn't take long until he open the door and head outside.The maid guide him along the way silently.After that they arrive at the training ground.He's surprised to see lots of men training together under one trainer.He doesn't know who they are but one of the men notice him and shout aloud .

"Who are you?Are you an intruder!?"said one of the men and other quickly look at him and change into fighting stance.The maid come and block in front of Zhihou and said that he's master guest.Everyone freeze then quickly apologize for misunderstood him and bow down 90 degrees.Zhihou said that it's okay and no need to apologize.So,everyone resume their training again.The trainer walk toward Zhihou and offer to be his training partner as an apology.

"Apologize for late introduction,I'm Zhihou.Master Chang assistant and protector.Under master Chang command."Zhihou said and bow down as a greeting respectfully .

"What a coincidence,I'm also under master Chang command.I'm Yiyong.The head of shadow guard."Yiyong said and also bow down as a greeting respectfully .