Girls Night Out: Chapter 2

We all arrived at the busy breakfast hall. Kristen was still ridiculously holding her pig in the blanket. I took a quick look around and I didn't see Kendal anywhere down here.

"Look they've got chocolate chip pancakes here," Kristen squealed gidly.

"Liz do you want to join me at the bar over there?"

"Yes! Maggie."

Maybe the bartender would have seen Kendal.

"Um excuse me, can you tell me if you've seen this girl?"

The bartender turned around and looked at us.

"Ayye! It's you crazy party girls! How are you this morning? You girls got so drunk, I honestly thought that I've seen it all but you girls showed me."

"We were here last night?"

"Yea, you and your friends caused quite a riot."

"Wait how many friends?"

"Well it was you two and two other girls."

I pulled out my phone and looked up a picture of Kendal and showed it to the baretender.

"When was the last time you saw this girl?"

"Oh, I dont know around six or seven last night, you guys got bored and left the hotel."

"Thanks for your help, um George and if you see her can you just call one of us."

"Sure thing girls, anything for you party animals. Let me just say last night was the best part of my job."

Liz and I walked back to were Kristen and Wilson were eating breakfast.

"Well apparently we partied at the hotel first then we went out of the hotel doing who knows what."

"It's okay, we will find her, I reassured Liz. We just need to retrace our steps, right?"

"Of course we do! Look at these crazy photos I found on my phone of last night."

"Kristen! Oh my gosh, I can't believe we didn't think of this before. Everyone take out your phone and look for the most recent picture with Kendal and that's were we will look."

We all took out our phones and scrolled through our photos.

"Hey Maggs, here is a picture of all of us outside of a bar."

Alright we know where to look first, lets finish breakfast then get our car and head out.

After we all ate even the pig, we hurried out to the front to retrieve our car. The valet brought our car around.

"Here is your car miss, and he handed me the keys to a fiery red mustang."

"Wait a minute this isn't my car, I drive a blue jeep."

"Sorry, but this is the one you were driving last night."

"It's fine we must have forgot that we switched cars last night, right Maggs." Kristen looked at me.

I just smiled and nodded.

"Really Kristen, really?"

"This might be our only chance to ride in a cool car ever, so lets take it."

We all pilled into the mustang and started to head to a bar named Greg's. As we traveled down the road Liz had opened the glove department and rummaged through it.

"Ewwh! You guy's what is this, Liz said as she pulled out what looked like someone's blonde ponytail."

"Liz, I think you found the rest of your hair," I said trying to hold back the laughter that wanted to burst out.

Next she pulled out a bunch of papers.

"Wow, we were crazy last night, we stole this car."

"What!? We stole a car!"

"Hey, look at all of these beaded necklaces. There must be at least twenty of them."

"Liz, I think those are mardi-gras beads!"

"Cool, I've always wanted to go to mardi -gras."

"No Liz, if you have mardi -gras beads it means you flashed people about twenty times to get those beads."

"Oh man, why did I get drunk last night."

"It was probably those magic mushrooms talking too, Kristen began laughing at the thought."

"Kristen what do you mean magic mushrooms?"

"Well you guys seemed a little tense last night at Kendal's birthday dinner. I mean Maggs you just broke up with Jake and I could tell you were heart broken, so I slipped them into our food."

"What the heck Kristen!"

"Kendal is missing and you drugged us last night."

"I just wanted to see you guys be happy and have a good time. Hey look you even got engaged to Wilson."

"I don't even know who he is or why I'm engaged to this stranger, no offense Wilson."

"No, no it's okay. It is kind of insane."

The rest of the car ride was silent. The only sounds that were heard came from us breathing and the sounds on the street.

"Oh stop! We're here," Wilson shouted.

We all got out of the stolen mustang and made our way to the front door of Greg's bar.