Cast

Reader as the badass Y/n Hargreeves/The girl

PTSD. Childhood trauma, anxiety, abandonment issues,

Fears: Losing control and killing everyone you love. Losing the people you love. Losing Five and your family

Skills: Is a really good fighter

Telekinesis: Ability to manipulate objects through the force of mind which mean you have the ability to move objects at a distance by mental power or other nonphysical means.

Levitation: Ability to move objects through the air.

Mental Manipulation: Ability to control and deploy mental internes upon objects.

Your powers are weaker, if you are tired or hurt.

The more you uses your abilities, the weaker you gets and you need to eat and rest so your powers can charge.

If you uses up your energy you faint.

Only used your abilities when you really need to.

Hobbies: Like to draw, read and listening to music.

Aidan Gallagher as the snarky, stubborn but protected Five Hargreeves/ The Boy/Pretty boy

Has PTSD, abandonment issues, trust issues, childhood trauma, anxiety, trauma from the things he went through in the apocalypse, and he feel guilt over the things he have done

Fears: Losing his family, losing you. The apocalypse will happen again. Ending up alone.

Abilities:

Space-time manipulation: The ability to teleported himself and other objects through time and space. Can teleport both short and long distances. Is able to manipulate space and time, meaning that he can use time travel, teleportation, and time manipulation to his advantage.

Skills:

Master Combatant. Master Assassin. Genius-Level Intellect. Expert Tactician. Expert Intimidator.

Matthew Gray Gubler as Ethan Hargreeves/ The genius