20. ENJOYING THE VIEW

CHAPTER TWENTY: ENJOYING THE VIEW

---

You opened your eyes slowly, still a little tired after last night.

You remember every little thing about last night cause even so it was one of the last night where you were all alive, it was still memorable and the best night of your life. It was an night you would remember forever.

You sat up to see that Five was not laying next to you which cause you to roll his eyes.

---

Ben was shirtless as he was laying on the pool ball table while Klaus was laying under it, without pants on.

Ben let out a sigh as he began to wake up "God, my head..." he said and Klaus started groggily "Not so loud" he said "Klaus? Klaus? Klaus, where are you?" Ben asked as he was looking around worried "I'm here, I'm here. Don't panic. Nobody should panic" Klaus said and Ben looked at him before he exhales sharply as he got up while Klaus groaned as he got up.

"Do you--" "No. Not a thing" Klaus said, cutting Ben off as he started laughing "Same" Ben said and Klaus chuckled "Yeah, that was some night" he said and they both chuckled.

"Woo" Klaus said "It was. It was" Ben said with a smile "See? I knew you had a little of the ol' Ben in ya. Now you can stop with all the sulking and the brooding" Klaus said "I don't brood" Ben said "Ben-er-ino" Klaus said "Don't call me that" Ben said "We were making so much progress" Klaus said "With what?" Ben asked "With your Mr. Tough Guy routine. Last night! I remember! You opened your kimono to me, remember?" Klaus said as he opened up his shirt "And you showed me who you really are inside. All those bottled-up emotions" he said as he stepped closer to him "I was drunk" Ben said "You're a good person, Ben, but you're trying really, really heard to be a bad one" Klaus said "I hate you" Ben said aggressive "No, you don't" Klaus said "I do. I do. I really do" Ben said "No, no!" Klaus said as Ben turned around and you could see that the world 'ASSHOLE' was written on Ben's back.

"Ah, classic defense mechanism. Pushing away the people who care about you the most. Just like Dad" Klaus said which made Ben stop in his track before he grabbed his other shoe and turned around "You know, it wouldn't hurt to try to get know him just a little bit better. You'd be surprised how much love he has to give. And also, he's got this whole pan to save the universe" Klaus said as Ben put his shoes back on.

"Done! One and done!" Klaus said with a clap and Ben started walking away "Come on! Ben-eri--" Klaus said and Ben give him the finger as he walked away "Kimono open, baby" Klaus said.

---

Ethan was standing on the hotel's roof, looking at the view as he were watching the Kugleblitz slowly pulling what was left of the world

"Enjoying the view?" Reginald asked "Fuck off, Reginald. I don't want to talk to you" Ethan said "Can I join you?" Reginald asked as he walked over to him "What don't you understand in 'Fuck off' and also I actually, appreciate some...solitude" Ethan said as Reginald walked over to stand next to him "But it seems I wouldn't get that" Ethan said "I know you are angry at me and you hate me more than your family do" Reginald said "Really. what gave it away?" Ethan said sarcastically "Why do you hate me so much?" Reginald asked "Cause I remember every little detail of your experiment you did on me and my siblings when we were kids" he said "How can you remember all of that?" Reginald asked "One of the bad things by having an eidetic memory" Ethan said before he looked at Reginald "Beside it's funny, I have studie human behavior for a long time, but somehow for some strange reason I can't profile you which is why I don't trust you" he said before he looked forwards again.