[3]

Chapter 3: My eyes rolled towards you again once I saw you.

What a nice way to start the day, ending up in the same lift with Leehan and his gang. I could stare at him for all day long. I'm serious, it's been a month since I've seen him and I could clearly say that I've missed him a lot. Still no feelings but I just want to know more about him. I'm curious as hell,
So in the lift, Leehan was there and they were all laughing at each other because apparently Leehan said that he doesn't curse and Sungho said that it was a cap. Hmm, he maybe gives me an innocent from the outside vibe.

That wasn't the only time I saw him. Turns out, he was fifty centimetres away from me when we had a surprise assembly. The classmate ahead of me,talked to him. I don't really know what did they ever talk about, but they kept whispering to each other. When the speaker started to engage with the audience, I raised my hand. Usually, I stutter when I answer, but the moment he looked at me, pride took control over me. I felt so confident enough to talk. I was with a mask so he must've not recognised me, but I felt acknowledged enough and validated. Like imagine if I ever get his attention. Wouldn't that be so cool?

I tried talking to that guy ahead who was talking to him, maybe he was deaf. But oh god, I felt shivers tremble me even when I look at him. I wish Jaehyun knew about me seeing Leehan but I don't trust him enough. I have trust issues, ya know? I'm bad at having faith in everyone and that's why I wouldn't want to talk to Leehan. What if he hurts me? What if he bullies me like Hyejin? What if he barely replies to my message like her? I need to chill although, I keep going back to the past. She's not here anymore, we broke up long back. I moved on back and she shouldn't bother me anymore.

All that I need to know is not shoot my shot yet, since he would get creeped out. Plus, amongst my camarades, I'm known for being a bit weird. Hell nah, I'm not even the tiniest bit of weird, but hella weird. I think ill get some insights and work upon them accordingly to make sure my heart doesn't break in any way ever.

Even though this was over, I'm also relieved because I don't have to get nervous and all worked up since he's no more around. Ugh, hot guys seriously.

Once school ended, I knew I had to text Woonhak. It went like this....

Hakka noodles

MOFO GUESS WHO I FOUND

Huh?

I FOUND NONE OTHER THAN LEEHAN.

Aww so did u shoot ur shot

NO, NOT YET

HUH WHY??!!

Poosay-

UHUHHH?! Hmph 😤

He was talking to a weirdo ewww

💩 LMAO
Wait
How does he look like?

HANDSOME😍😍

Leehan is in the middle Besides him on the right is Sungho, his bestie Besides him on the left is Riwoo, my ex classmate I guess him and Riwoo are close now

Besides him on the right is Sungho, his bestie
Besides him on the left is Riwoo, my ex classmate
I guess him and Riwoo are close now

Riwoo... the name is so familiar
Ah, might've seen him in our school
How did you get the pic tho👀
Stalker

I n s t a g r a m 
Duh
🙄

Still, that's very stalker of you

Stfu

No u
I gtgg nowww
Okayyy cyaaa soonnnn

See you too my cutie patootie
🫶🏻🫶🏻love you

Love you more 🫶🏻🫶🏻
(seen)

I mean Woonhak can be a bit stupid, dumb and goofy but I assure he's one of my friends I'm the most thankful for. Firstly because it's convenient to ask help for since he's my neighbour. Secondly, we connect in a different way. Thirdly, we've both been friends since childhood so I'd like our friendship to continue till we get old and wrinkly.

———————————————————————————-

End of chapter 3
I'm back :]