Chapter Twelve

I've been sitting at my desk staring at my boss through the transparent walls that separate our office for the last 15 minutes admiring how handsome he is as he talks to Leo who is sitting across from him

I've been sitting at my desk staring at my boss through the transparent walls that separate our office for the last 15 minutes admiring how handsome he is as he talks to Leo who is sitting across from him. I am waiting for Leo to leave so that we can get started on the schedule for December.

My coworkers on the other floors came to me with the suggestion of having this month be filled with Christmas activities and I was down for that because who doesn't love Christmas?

I did ask them why didn't any of them went straight to Mr Park with their ideas and they all basically said the same thing 'He listens to you' or 'He tolerates you and Mrs Hall better than he does us' which I can understand why they'll say that because I know how he his when it comes to his work, he stands for no bullshit when it comes to that. Other than that he's great amongst his workers I think they're just intimidated by him.

Pushing back my chair and standing up I grab my planner along with a pen and walk into his office as Leo leaves.

"Sorry about that he just does not know when to leave me alone" he grunts.

"It's alright" I chuckle taking one of the chairs across from him placing it closer to his desk and taking a seat in it.

"So what's the schedule looking like for this month? Is it packed?" he asks.

"Surprisingly you have only 2 major meetings this month and both of them are next week, there is a staff meeting this Friday, a factory visit and a charity event." I summarize it for him.

"That all sounds great" He smiles looking at me.

"Yes, it does...I want to run some ideas by you"

"Go ahead" he motions for me to continue.

"As we all know that this is the month of Christmas, the workers came to me with suggestions that we should have some Christmas activities this month" I explain.

"What kind of activities?" he questions.

"Do you normally decorate the office for this time of the year?"

"Yes, but I have people come and do that, why?" He frowns.

"Well your workers want to be involved in the decorating this year, they've already chosen a date next week to decorate their departments and they have also chosen a theme of blue and white," I state reading off what I had written down when speaking to them.

"But the colours each year have always been the traditional Christmas colours, red, white, green and gold" he points out.

"I was told but they said that they want to change it up a bit" I nibble on my bottom lip and look up to him staring at me intensely, looking at my lips before moving his eyes slowly up my face and stopping at my eyes.

"Fine" he sighs.

"Great," I said excitedly "The other things they want to do are Secret Santa, ugly Christmas sweater day and they want to have awards for the most positive person, an employee of the year etc. I asked if they wanted an office Christmas party but they said there is already a charity event so no need for an office party." I add.