Someone Like You

"I never wanted to be that girl

I never wanted to hate myself

I thought this kind of lonely only happens to somebody else

Bein' the other one when there's another one

God, this feels like hell"

Singing could be heard from Y/N's room as Natasha passed by. She stops and peaks in the open door to find her crush plucking her guitar and singing in a low tone. "Hey," she says stepping into the room. "how's Wanda?" she asks, knowing something probably happened for Y/N to start singing such a sad song. The harsh response was not what Nat had expected.

"How should I know?"

"What? Aren't you two a thing?" Natasha asks confused at the aggression.

"Well apparently I'm her side thing."

"I'll kill her." Nat says on the verge of running down the red head.

"No you won't." a small smile and sigh of a laugh comes from Y/N.

"I'm so sorry. You don't deserve someone like this." Y/N just laughing with tears in her eyes. "Did I miss something?" Nat asks confused.

"Ya know... this is the second time this has happened to me. First with Ethan and now Wanda... what the fuck is wrong with me that no one wants me?" Y/N says, now letting the tears fall freely.

"Nothing is wrong with you Y/N. They just can't see how perfect you are." Nat says pulling her into a hug.

Y/N looks up with her eyes scrunched. "Yeah right, of all the people you know I am not the definition of perfect."

"You are in my eyes" Natasha says softly. There is nothing but silence between them, "Y/N, I like you. I've always liked you. But you were with Wanda and..."

Y/N laughing once again, Nat just looks at her hurt. "No, no I'm not laughing at you. When I first met Wanda, I told her I liked you, but she said you would never go for someone like me, and I believed her."

"Someone like you?" Nat slowly moves closer, "you mean someone as beautiful as you are? Someone as kind as you are? Someone as wholehearted as you are? Y/N, no one else compares to you."

Y/N, now with happy tears rolling down her blushing cheeks, smiles as they stare into each other's eyes, seeing each other for what seems to be the first time.