beginning part 3

Lola pov:

"Come on guys let's go!" Emerald said.
"We just got here.. and we don't even know where to go.." melody stated.
"Mel's right.. anyway this is el's kingdom. Lea do you know where the forest gem might be?" Starla asked.
"well yes, it might be near the 'temple of sunara'." Lea answered.
"wait temple of who?" Aella asked.
"Temple of sunara,sunara was the first ruler of Spriloa, it is said that she had a magical necklace allowing her to create whole forests with a just the snap of her fingers." Lea answered.
"oh cool. But how does that connect to the Forest gem?" Aella asked again.
"well the necklace had a gem in the middle.. so that might be the forest gemstone." Lea answered again.
"that does make sense.." Hira said.
"Well how do we get there?" Candy asked.
"Well.. you can see all these different colored thick vines and roots,right?" Lea asked.
"ya?" Candy replied confused.
"well each one leads to different parts of Spriloa.. and the temple of sunara is one of them. The sap green vines and roots should take us there." Lea explained
"That's so cool!" Ayla said.
"Ya that's cool.. but its gonna take ages to get there!" Reina stated
"not if we use the teleporting tree, there's one for each color." Lea explained
"Wow! I wish my kingdom had that!"poppy exclaimed.
"Anyway.. let's go!" Winter said.
"okay follow me." Lea said running to the tree.
"wait for us!" Leo shouted after her.
"Ya wait for us!" Candy agreed, running after them with the rest following behind.
"Be careful!" I said running after them.

-- ^=^--

"Where here.." winter said out of breath.
"THAT WAS SO DANGEROUS WHAT IF YOU SLIPPED!?" I shouted.
"OKAY! Sorry.. geez.." ruby apologized.
"no- sorry I shouldn't have shouted.."I apologized as well.
"it's fine." Ruby said a faint smile on her lips.
"Um well..now.. all we have to do is step on the small white flower circle and it will teleport us to the temple of  sunara, don't go in the other one it will teleport you to the moon hill Wich is an hour away from the temple of sunara." Lea warned.
"also one person at a time." Lea instructed.
"Alright." Liliana said.
"Can I go first?" Hadria asked.
"Yea sure." Lea answered.
Hadria stepped into the flower circle and in a flash of sap green light she was teleported to the temple.
"That's so cool!.. wait how is it that no one else is here?" Ruby asked.
"Oh that's probably because no one goes to the temple anymore" Lea said with a bit of a frown. "Anyway who's next!" Lea asked.
'it looks like she doesn't like the subject.. I wonder why..' i thought.
"I'll go next." Said Athena, breaking me out of my thoughts.
"Okay step in the circle!" Lea exclaimed.
Once everyone had teleported to the temple eleana was the first to speak, they said"woah! The temple looks so majestic!" admiring the beauty of it.
"Ya.. come on let go." Lea said.
We all started walking in comfortable silence, the only thing that could be heard was our shoes stepping on the dirt path.
"So.. what kinds of things are in the temple..?" Reina asked in a curious tone.
"Reina if you wanna ask what kind of treasures there are in the temple, then just ask that." Winter said in her usual monotone voice.
"Gasp! How could you think that!" Reina replied dramatically.
"Am I wrong?" Winter asked.
"No.." reina answered with a sigh.
"But seriously what kind of things are their in the temple..?" Melody asked in her tired voice.
"Well there are some artifacts and royal jewelery kept in a chest under a tree, tho the temple itself is covered in trees and rocks..there's also some ore growing in the temple." Lea answered.
"woah that sounds so cool!"aella said, with a big smile on her face.
"Yes but it's also dangerous." Lea said
"What do you mean by dangerous?" Ruby asked confused.
"Well.. most of the things in there are cursed." Lea answered.
"woah really?" Hira asked.
"YEP." Lea answered sounding like she was absolutely done with the things inside the temple.
"Anyway it shouldn't be a problem if you don't touch anythi-" Lea got cut off by someone saying-
"Hault! Who goes there?" It was a guard outside of the temple.
"your princess." Lea said unbotgered and in a serious tone.
"Oh- princess, welcome." The guard bowed.
(⁠*⁠・⁠~⁠・⁠*⁠)

Hey 👋
I know I said the universe will go bonkers in this one- I lied-😭 sry 😔
But ISTG next chapter will be it.