𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

.・✩゜✩・

𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
prisoner of azkaban

"THIS IS DEPRESSING." Dominic blurted out to his sister. His hair pushed back from the black sunglasses resting in the top of his head, eyes shinning from the yellow sun. On his body we're white sneakers, and swim trunks. An unbuttoned shirt placed over his shoulders. The pair sat on the concrete side walk, just outside their house where they viewed the nice and cold beach half a mile ahead of them. Staring at people having fun with each other, it was a nice day to be hanging out at the beach.

"Really, I think it actually really cute—"

"No, Des. Us!"

Her mouth shaped in "o", "Then yes, a bit." She herself was wearing blue converse, on her legs was a beige jean skit, just a bit above here mid thigh. She wore a white T shirt, legs crossed carefully. Because of leaving for most of the year, the two hadn't talk to their friends for awhile, their friends from school. Only socializing when it came to their sports. "Actually it really is, but it's okay we have each other!" She leaned on his shoulder, hugging him from the side. "Now, hurry up and answer my tic tac toe. My x is lonely."

"Mhm," he hummed, he laughed lightly at the end, easily beating Karmen by getting three diagonally. "Hah!" Once they got tired of the game, Dominic entered the house but Karmen stayed out there. Drawing random things on the driveway with her rainbow of chalk colors. She was entertained for awhile, the chalk in her hands when she saw a familiar black jeep coming from the right of her neighborhood. The car she recognized as her dad, Lucas Vega. The car pulled in, car stickers of flowers on the back window, which Mia stuck on it a year ago.

"Hi, mija."

She happily skipped over as he took a step out of the car, "Papa! Your back, I thought mom was going to have to drive me to practice. You know how late we always are when she's driving the car."

It was true. Karmen was not late to practice today, which had been at 1:00 - 2:30, because of the unhealthy heat. When she had came home, her mom had offered to take her to the mall. She was thirteen, turning fourteen in just a couple months so a shopping trip was needed. Right when Karmen got home, she took a quick cool shower and changed into the same outfit she had on just a couple hours ago. Instead, changing her white T shirt to a white tank top. Her hair was rested on her back put into a fast loose braid by her.

"Pendeja," Mia Vega muttered under her breath.

"Mom!" Karmen hissed, after her mom just called the lady an asshole.

"Karmen!" She mocked, sighing, then contained on looking through the racks full of clothes. What caused those words to come out of her sweet innocent mouth was because a lady reached for the same item that Karmen's mom wanted to check out, even the girl would admit it was a cute shirt. The woman gave her a nasty side eye, pulling the shirt from the metal racks with a clink and quickly walking away with her cart. Most probably intimidated from the cold glare the mom sent her. Her hair was blown out, put into a half up and half down style. She had on a light green, jump suit, they were a shorts style. "Actually, I was being rude, I'll go apologize,"

"No use mom, you scared her out."

The mom smiled as she saw the shirt she wanted at the end of the rack, walk over and pulled it out from the bunch of clothes, "Look!"