004 - 𝘷𝘪 *

WARNINGS:
smut, strap-on... arguing, fighting & violence

i took a deep breath as i pushed the bar off of my chest, sweat dripping down my skin and my forehead as i worked my arms up and down again. i finally racked the bar, sitting up and wiping the sweat off my forehead.

i looked up when i heard the door opening, hoping for it to be mylo or one of my other friends which i'm workout-buddy's with, but low and behold, it was her.

i locked eyes with vi, my expression changing. i pushed off of the bench, instantly stalking out the room. i heard her call my name, but i ignored her, scoffing to myself.

' wait! ' she called, grabbing my shoulder and trying to stop me. i ripped my shoulder from her grasp, shooting a brief, dirty look at her before looking ahead of me. she yelled my name in frustration, and i finally turned around.

' you do this every time, vi! ' i yelled, slamming her chest back once before i continued. she followed behind me.

' it's not my fault you're always there when i want to use the equipment! ' vi yelled back, moving faster so she could stop me. she stopped me by pushing my chest back.

' but you always happen to be there when i am, right? i don't think that as coincidence, vi. i told you i don't want to be near you! ' i glared toward her. her expression faltered for a second.

' when will you forgive me for that?! it's been a year; how long are you going to hold a grudge? ' vi crossed her arms, waiting for a response; a response i didn't have.

realistically, i should forgive vi. it's been a year since she lied to me about my brother. she said that she didn't know anything about his disappearance, but realistically, she had helped him run away from the lanes. i don't know how to forgive her for it.

' how could i forgive you, vi? ' i accused, ' tell me, how can i forgive you for lying to me about my own brother?! '

' all i did was help a friend out! i would have done it if it was you, or mylo, or claggor- any one of my friends. i know he's your brother, but he wanted out, and i helped him. ' vi spoke, ' it's been a year and you're still holding a grudge. why can't you just let it go? '

' why can't you let it go?! ' i picked my voice back up, ' i've told you multiple times that i don't want to be near you, but you still find ways to! i don't want to hear from you, ' i took a step forward, ' i don't want to talk to you, ' i jabbed my finger at her chest, ' i don't even want to see you anymore. just leave me alone! '

she smacked my hand away, her gaze turning colder. ' it's hard to do that when we live in the same house. '

i gave her a dirty look. ' why do you have to be such a pain in my ass?! '

she scoffed a laugh, ' it's no wonder your brother wanted to leave. you're so difficult. '

my blood boiled as soon as the words left her mouth. i swung my fist before i could think about it, my fist knocking onto her face. she fell back, but quickly regained her feet, glaring to me.

then, she lunged for me.

she tackled me to the ground, and we rolled onto the floor, throwing punches to each other. i punched her in the stomach, and she winced, giving me a window to finally pin her to the ground.

i gripped hard on her wrist's, and she attempted to pry her wrist's from my hands, before throwing her knee up and hitting me in the stomach. i cried out, my grip faltering. she took the chance, instantly flipping me over so i was underneath her instead.