Chapter 5: Crazy for You

You were in the midst of recalling what happened the other day: during the King of the Hill event, Ryuko managed to get three of the Four Devas' asses handed to them, then some psychotic girl named Nui Harime came and fought Ryuko.

Nui: "I have the other half of the Scissor Blade and I am also the one that killed your father."Ryuko went berserk and turned into a monstrous mutant. Mako's family and the guy with the needle gun helped, but Ryuko ended up becoming afraid to put on Senketsu.

In the present, Senketsu is sitting next to you. And I mean "sitting". Ryuko asked you beforehand if you could watch him for the time being.

Senketsu: "It's been a whole day, and Ryuko has no desire to put me on."

"Can you blame her?" you asked him. "She couldn't kill the psycho that offed her father, and she ended up becoming a feral creature. How would you feel after that?"

Senketsu: "I can see your point. By the way, how is it possible that you are able to communicate with me as well? I thought Ryuko was the only one."

"I've been wondering that since I first saw you and Ryuko in action."

You held out your right arm.

"Maybe it has something to do with this."

You pulled off the sleeve and revealed that your arm is made of the same threads as the weapons you and Ryuko used.

Senketsu: "Is your arm made entirely of Life Fibers?"