Chapter 10: Before the Final Battle

You and Ryuko are on the Nudist Beach's battleship discussing everything you've been through.

Ryuko: "Yeah, I made a lot of mistakes before, but this one really takes the cake."

"But you said it yourself, Ragyo literally got into your head. I think you should cut yourself some slack."

Ryuko: "I don't know about that, but thanks again for freeing me."

"After all we've been through, I'm not going to let you do this by yourself. We're in this together."

Ryuko kissed you on the cheek and you blushed a little.

Ryuko: "Thanks for saving me."

"Anything for you."

Delta: "He means it."

Ryuko: "I'm still surprised everyone can hear you, Delta."

"How is Satsuki doing by the way? I was a little busy returning after I tried to cut off the rest of Nui when she escaped."

Ryuko: "She allowed me to punch her for using me, but the student council took the blow. But other than that, we're cool."

Satsuki: "Enjoy this moment while you still can. The final part of this battle is arriving soon."

"We know."

Satsuki: "Ryuko told me about your brother. I'm sorry."

"Thanks. If only he could see me now."

Ryuko: "I'm sure he's happy that you are fighting the one that caused his childhood to become a living hell."

"Yeah. Maybe."

Ryuko: "Satsuki, what is Ragyo planning anyway?"

Satsuki: "She's trying to help the Original Life Fiber consume the world."

"Consume the world?"

Satsuki: "This is the cycle for the life Fibers. They arrive on a planet, lead its inhabitants to help it, then they consume the planet to spread and consume more worlds. Ragyo has a device which she plans to connect the original life fiber to. Once she activates it, the dormant life fibers in the clothing of everyone on Earth will awaken and begin consuming this world."

"So we got to stop them, no matter what."

Satsuki: "Correct. I need to modify Junketsu. We're going to need it."

She walked away.

Ryuko: "Hey Y/N, who was that kid when you entered my mind?"

"I don't know, but that was the voice I remember hearing. I don't think he's a regular human. It felt like he knows about the Life Fibers more than we did."

Ryuko: "Yeah. To prove you don't belong to the destructive force that created you. You think he's a Life Fiber being as well?"

"I don't know, but I do know that he wants to stop this just like we do."

Ryuko: "Then let's go check if they came up with a plan yet. Well, to add to our plan of storming Honnoji Academy and kicking Ragyo's ass."

"Sure thing," you said, standing up.

You walked for a short while and Ryuko held your hand before she stopped walking.

"What's up?"

Ryuko looked away and blushed a little.

Ryuko: "Y/N... when this is over, would you want to go on a date?"

"Absolutely."

Ryuko looked at you and smiled as you headed over to the others to prepare for the final battle.