when we meet...

I just moved to town with my mom and dad and I'm going to school in a few days so I'm getting unpacked as fast as I can

-time skip-

I walk down stairs and greet my mom then I look down at the floor and say "hi dad.." he responded "are you giving me sass young man!?" I look up at him and respond "n-no sir!" "Good." He looks back down at his newspaper.

i walk to the bus stop and wait patiently for the bus- there was some other kids there too one that looked over weight another that was wearing a orange parka and two other boys one was wearing a green hat and orange jacket the other was wearing a blue and red hat and a brown jacket. The one with a green hat got in an argument with the chubby one and said "fuck off cartman" so I assume that the chubby ones name or last name is cartman then cartman replies "yeah whatever jew" so I still don't know that boys name. One of the boys tap me on the sholder I look over and see the kid with and orange parka on that covers most of his face. "Uhm hi?" I hear his muffled  voice say "hello who are you?" I stare at him for a minute to  make sure I heard him properly then I respond "oh im butters i just moved here a few days ago" then he responds "butters? Is that your real name?" I reply "uh no my real name is Leopold but everyone calls me butters" he nods then says "im kenny" I give him a nod back and look at the ground hoping the bus would arrive soon.

Once the bus arrives I hop on in an empty seat but then kenny walks up to me and asks "can i sit with you?" I nod and look out the window. He taps my sholder I look at him "incase you wanted to know the fat one is eric but we call him cartman or fatass and the one in a green hat is kyle and the other one is stan" I nod "oh cool." I look back out the window praying the bus ride will end soon.

once we get to school a girl named wendy walks up to me and says "hi! You must be the new student! In case you were wondering my name is wendy and ill be showing you around" she smiles and shows me to my classes and gives me a peace of paper that has my class on it she says good bye.

-lunch time-

while sitting at a table that had no one there I over hear a conversation of cartman and kenny "hey kihhy ill give you $350 dollars if you can make that new kid fall in love with you in two months" then kenny replies "heh i bet i can make him fall in love with me in less than two months" cartman says "so i will take that as a your up for it" kenny nods. I look amused I think to myself well I guess I'll just play him back..