why are you ignoring me

Kenny keeps bothering butters all day and he tries his best to ignore him buy butters is getting annoyed "hey, butters wha-" "what do you want kenny!?" Butters shouted kenny looked shocked he did not expect butters to shout at him and he says "whoa slow your rolls buttercup i was juat going to ask why are you ignoring me" butters looked annoyed "could you just stop calling me buttercup its annoying. And i dont have to tell you anything about why I'm ignoring you" kenny looked at butters he knew he had messed something up. "I-im sorry but the only way to fix things is by communicating" at this point tears start to well up in butters eyes "i dont care just leave me alone!" Butters runs away to the boys bath room and goes in a small and cries.

A boy named tweek came in and butters tried to stop crying but he couldn't tweek knocks on the stall "a-are you ok in there? Wait! You could be planning on shooting up the place GAH!" Tweek said then butters responds his voice shaky from crying "im not gonna shoot up the school" "oh ok well then why are you crying?" "... if you promise not to tell anybody" "i promise" "ok well..." butters tells him all tha5 happend from the very beginning about the bet and to now and tweek responds "i think you may have a crush on kenny" "w-what! But i can't im not gay and my parents will ground me if they found out i liked a boy!"