did i fall for him?

I woke up the next morning. I could barely sleep because I had kennys voice replaying, "I love you" over and over. I get up and get dressed, hoping my dad wasn't here and at the "boxing" place. I walked downstairs, and to my surprise, dad wasn't there it made me sigh in relief. My mom wasn't either but she left a note that read "hi butters i went out to get something for me and your dad and he wont be around for a while -mom" I sigh and say to myself "shes talking about divorce papers i mean i dont mind since my dad is well..."

-at school-

Kenny didn't show up, so I assume he's ether embarrassed about saying I love you or he's sick. I start walking to my first class, and then I feel someone grab my hand. I start to scream, but they place their hand over my mouth. "Hey! Hey, it's ok. No need to scream!" I've heard that voice before  where was it... OH, it was uhmm I think his name is kyle from what kenny told me. I looked behind me to see who it was, and it was kyle. I take his hand off my mouth and say "u-uh do you need something?" He looks at me and says,"Have you seen kenny? Usually, he's here first period because the teacher has big boobs." I shake my head "no sorry i haven't seen kenny. "

All day I can't stop thinking about kenny I hide my face in my hand so no one can see the blush one my face from me thinking about kenny I whisper "damnit why does this happen to me." I see the kids that are right beside me look at me. I put my head down.

I walk out of class, and then someone grabs my wrist. I look to see who it is. It's kenny! "Hi ken," I smile. He doesn't respond  and drags me into a cleaning closet. "ken, is something wrong?" He looks at me and says "uhm im sorry if i made things weird last night by saying i love you. " I look at him in shock and say,"Oh no! It's fine. i just dont say i love you that much!" He smiles,"so i didn't mess anything up?" I smile "nope" he hugs me, and I hug back. I freeze. "kenny, something is poking my leg." he pulls back and smiles "sorry that was my boner. " I turn red."W-WHAT!?" He puts his hand over my mouth "shh your beimg too loud the teachers will catch us. " im still red "y-you need to get rid of it, or else the teachers will think we were doing something." He smirks and pulls me onto him. I blush. "N-Not with me do it on your own!" I try to get out of his grip, but he only grips harder."aww why not with you? " im red. "j-just stop, let me go!" I squirm out of his arms he chuckles a bit. "Ok, go on if you need me. I'll be in here getting rid of my boner. " i roll my eyes and
run out of there accidently bumping into someone "S-Sorry i didn't mean to!" But the dude just flips me off and hugs a twitchy boy. I think his name is tweek he's in my class. I don't know about the blue dude, though. "GAH.. sorry about craig he's just like that. AH, y-your the new kid, right?" I nod and get up "cool GAh your in one of my classes, right? I think your name was Butters?, right?" I nod."u-uh yeah, my name is Butters. Uhm, do you mind if i ask why are you so shakey?" He smiles a bit "its because of my ADD. "Oh, ok. Well, i better get going it was nice meeting you guys"