Chapter 12: Summon More Servants?!?

3rd POV:

Previously Of Red Garden: The Supreme Warrior.

(Y/N): "*Whistle* Looks like we both are in a stalemate.~" He said to him.

Archer: "Yep, we both are." He said.

Archer: "How did you know I was coming?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Besides, why should I tell you anything when the situation is more in my favor?" He asked him and then this make him was very confuse about what he just said and he said.

Archer: "You think is this in your favor? if anyone has the edge at this point it's me." He said to him and he can say more.

Archer: "For one, my arrow is pointed clear at your head, ready to take it off in an explosion; two even if you have your gun pointed at my heart, as a Servant I can more then likely to survive. While it would hurt, given the explosion from your other weapon, my bod is stronger than a humans. So in all I think this is my win." He said to (Y/N) and instead of Archer was expecting and he said.

(Y/N): "Are you sure about that? But there are some arrows in your second bit of logic. First of all, I aim my weapon into your body, but it wouldn't be a shot, it'd be a three!" He said to him and make him got his eyes widened and heard (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Secondly, I have to correct you about the power of the explosion. When I threw the Dragon Rod at the double sided glaive, I limited the power in the attack." He sad to him and make him was totally surprise more about what (Y/N) saying to him and it is correct.

(Y/N): "Hey, girl...do you realize what you did back there and this make all the children and teachers inside the children's place for where they both were sleeping. Do you have any idea what you just do back there?" He asked her and she almost worried about it and she said.

Rin: "Right, I forgot....we'll withdraw for now. But rest assured, next time for this." She said to him and then she called out Archer and then the two of them leaving right away and leave (Y/N) was with Saber who stood right there.

(Y/N): "Phew, that was close....Argh." He said to himself and he was fall down on the ground in exhaustion.

Saber: "(Y/N)!!!!!" She shout out to (Y/N) and she was run to him and she get him up from the ground and she asked (Y/N).

Saber: "Are you alright?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I-I-I'm fine....I just need to get strength more going right now...but here I thought that I don't kill these two back there. Anyway, let's go back home right away." He said to Saber and make her nod her head and then the two of them were heading toward to the bike right away and make the two of them were got in the bike and (Y/N) start the engine of his bike and begin to driving out of here.

Time Skip Later.

In (Y/N)'s Apartment.

When (Y/N) was sat on the couch chair and he was shook his head and he need to stop thinking at it and he is feeling alright when he was been facing at Archer and Rin and he had no idea who are these two but he can telling them that they are the servants. Then (Y/N) want to figure it out who are these two coming from and why are they here for...the Holy Grail War?

Saber: "Master, are you alright?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm definitely fine, Saber. But I-I-I had this funny when I use this form of Pegasus to transform myself into Kuuga....and I feeling like I can heard anything else around in this world." He said to her and make her surprise and she said.

Saber: "So this form of Pegasus that you were turn into green...and the sound of it that you can heard anything else around here?" She asked (Y/N) and make him nod his head to her and then he said to her.