|| SIX ||

"Why do i know you?"
______________________________

Obviously, i gave in. I mean, how could you not? This man offered ANYTHING. I came back with him to this hotel i'm guessing he was staying at. Hotel Oblivion.

He sat me down at one of the tables in the buffet, which was weird.
"What do you know about the commission?" He looked me in the eyes. He really got to the point there.

"What the hell is a commission?" I looked at him like he was crazy. And don't get me wrong, he's plenty of crazy but here it's just pretend.

"Are you playing dumb?" He tilted his head. yes.

"no. Tell me what a commission is." we both looked at each others faces, looking for answers.

He pressed his lips together and thought for a moment.

"Okay Alli. I must've been mistaken." He simply said. I nodded.

"Can i go home now?" I stood up from my seat.

"No, not until i get the answers i need." He said before he grabbed my arm with a tight grip.

"Jesus" i mumbled.

He walked me up to the 3rd floor, where a room was. He picked the lock and practically pushed me in. I hate him.

"So what your keeping me hostage now?" I looked at him.

"You could call it that." He said as he walked into the room and locked the door.

"dude your weird" I laughed. He furrowed his brows.

"Don't act like you don't know me y/n" He squinted.

shit shit shit shit

"Who the hell is y/n? Listen man you showed up to my house claiming to be my fathers spawn and now your threatening me to tell you about some commission. What the hell is a commission?! Who the hell is y/n?! Who the hell are you?!" I threw my hands up.

I'm too good at this yall

His face dropped for a few moments. He looked slightly confused and disappointed. It was a weird look.

He walked up closer to me and looked me in the eyes. My breathing hitched.

"If she did this, if she made you forget i can help you, y/n. Just tell me the truth." He looked at me , searching for answers.

I got closer to his face.

"I'm not y/n." I said in all seriousness.

He blinked.

"If your lying to me right now, i hope you know all i want to do is help you." His face softened.

Why do i feel bad?

I scoffed and walked towards the door. "Your crazy." I said before i left the room.

As i was trying to find my way out of this hotel, i saw someone in the corner of my eye.

I turned to see the one and only, Lila pitts.