Never have I ever ...! ( Part - 8)

Hi guys !

This is My Part 8 (Never have I ever...!) of HATE BECOMES LOVE story.

Thanks for reading Part – 1 , 2 , 3 ,4 , 5 , 6 & 7..... If you didn't read it then please read it!

I hope you read this and love it....

-Quani

( At Cafe* )

Me – Finally... I'm feeling good....

Abhi – Glad to hear... And I'm really sorry to put you in this situation....

Me – What are you being sorry about??!! It was my decision... And you were just trying to help me...

Abhi – Ya... I don't know... What has happened to him... He wasn't like this before...

Me – I think... we can't blame him either.... It was my fault... which made him like this....

Abhi – I think it was no one's fault... it was just the situation...

Me – 🙄🙄

Abhi – What happened 4 years back.... Why did you left us??!!

Me – 😔😔

( 4 Years back *** )

Teacher – Okay students... This was your last class... Best of luck for you future...

Everyone – Thankyou ma'am!!

Misty – Hey see... This is the college where we all are going... we decided it few years back that I , Alya , Abhi , Rishi , Varun and Sofiya will go to this college...

Rishi – You're coming with me right??!!

Me – Ya.... Of course!!

Rishi – You know what.... I can't wait to go to the college with you....

( Holds my hand* )

Rishi – It will be fun right??!!

Teacher comes*

Rishi – look... This is why I'm excited.... Atleast we won't have to be afraid of anyone there.... College will be a lot more fun..

Me – ( I'm so sorry Rishi.... I don't know how to tell you that I'm going to America....)

(Prasent***)

Abhi – Anyways... I'm still angry with you... You should've told me atleast... That you were leaving...

Me – I'm so sorry.... It's gonna be working hours in 5 minutes... let's go...

(Got a call*)

Me – Ya!!

Rishi – We've a meeting with CEO of Alpha company... You've to come with me...

Me – Okay!!!

(In car*)

Me – Where are we going...

Rishi – Bar...

Me – What??!! Why bar??

Rishi – Ohh... seems like you've never been in one before...

Me – wait... aren't we suppose to go in a meeting??!!

Rishi – then what do you think.. I'm going to chill with you there... The meeting is held over there...