𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ:

I've just got back from a long day of school and I'm hella tired, AND I have a shit tone of homework to do..I'm so looking forward to it.

I through my stuff on the floor as I close the door to my room and flop on my bed like a fish. I lie there for a good 5 minutes just trying to catch my breath and just process life. Always take a breather. I forcefully get myself of my bed and get into some more comfortable clothes, and put the ones I had one back in my drawers. I then hopped back on my bed as I bounced a little bit when I got on it, and opened my laptop and started doing my homework. The due date is tomorrow..

...

After some time I have finished my homework.

"OML FRICKING FINALLY" I said out of breath to myself as I pushed my laptop away from me and lying on my bed.

I felt quite tired and I started to close my eyes a bit until a knock at my door jolted me back up.

"Come in" I yelled to the person behind the door.

The door opened and my mum walked in.

"I haven't seen you since you got back, what have you been doing?" She questioned

"Homework." I replied bluntly

"Oh, I see" she said with a bit of a chuckle

"So I've almost finished making dinner but we have some guests coming round" she continued

"Who's coming?"

"My best mate" mum responded

"Oh, okay" i said unbothered

"Can you help me dish up and make the table"

"Yep, I'll be down" I said popping the 'p'

...

I've finished laying the table and I called my siblings down for dinner, now all we need is our guests. Now my mum and her best friend have been mates since school and her mate is my e/n mum, which isn't good for me. But I'm hoping and praying he doesn't come. Hopefully he's having a lads night out or sm.

The doorbell cuts me off my thoughts as my little brother goes to answer the door.

I'm sitting in the living room watching tv as I hear noises flood the hallways of people entering the house and my mum welcoming them in. The noises get louder as they walk closer to the living room.

I look behind me and see my mum's friend, her husband and two of her kids, but no e/n. I smile at her and get off my seat and give her a hug, aswell as everyone else.  As everyone started to calm down and get quiter I saw a dark silhouette standing by the door taking their shoes off, as they got closer all my hope faded away.

As he stood infront of me, he smirked at me. I looked up at him and gave him a dirty ass look and rolled my eyes. I went to turn back around, but a strong grip pulled me back and twisted me around to face him again.

"Are you not going to say hi" e/n questioned raising an eyebrow

I didnt saying anything but glare at him and them look down at the grip he had on my wrist. He loosed his grip letting go, still waiting for me to answer.

"We are gonna be late for dinner" I say moving away from him and turning around heading towards the table.

I pull a chair out from the table and gawk at all the amazing, delicious food my mum has prepared for us, allowing the scent fill my nostrils. I take a seat, eventually e/n joins us and takes a seat Infront of me.