𝕒𝕚𝕣𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥

ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ:

I'm going on holiday to Portugal and I am waiting at the airport for my flight.

"Mum I'm going to go to Starbucks to get a drink, do you want anything?" I ask.

"Oh yes can you get me a Cappuccino"

"Alright I'll be back in a sec" I say to mum before leaving and heading over to Starbucks.

I make to Starbucks and order my drinks and my mum's. While I'm ordering I feel a pair of eye on me but I don't care.

I wait for the drinks, when I recognise the pair of eyes that they belong too.

Bro.

Double checking twice to make sure I am not crazy, I see a smirk slip on his face.

I ignore him and continue to wait for the drinks. However, he makes it very hard for me to ignore him. He starts to counter balance his leg from one leg to another and bumping into me in the process.

I step over to the side a bit to gain distance from him. Again this doesn't last to long when I feel him step closer to me.

Before I could step away, the barista calls out my name as I grabs the drinks. Quickly, I grab them and start walking in the direction where my family are. Walking towards them, I gallop over to mum.

"Here you go" I say handing my mum her Cappuccino.

She takes a sip and nods for approval and I smile at her.

...

Currently, I am now boarding my flight. I am so excited, I can't believe I am finally going on holiday. I have been waiting for this moment for the longest time.

I am queuing with my passport and my boarding pass in my hand, I hand both to the lady as she checks me in.

"Thank you!" I say to her in my sweet voice.

I go and find a seat and my family follows after me. 

Starting to get comfortable, I hear a voice I didn't want to ring through my ear lobs.

"Thank you" his deep voice vibrates my ears as I see him sit opposite me with his friends.

Of course he is going on a lads holiday.

I stare at him as he returns my glares. I raise my eyebrow and look him up and down. I give him 'what in the actual flying fuck look'. He nods and smirks knowing I am confused and pissed at his presence.

I tare my eyes away from his and focus on my phone and finish snapping people for my streaks.

After waiting for a few minutes, on the microphone they announce we are finally boarding the plane.

When I get on the plane and seated, I am sat on the isle seat, I see E/n and his friends walk past me as they sit a couple of seats in front of me.

...

Officially we are in the air and are about 30 minutes into our flight. Suddenly I need the urge to piss, so obviously I get of my seat and walk over too the toilet.

Luckily, no one was using the toilet or waiting for it so I could walk straight in and lock it behind me.

Once I have finished my business, I wash my hands and flush the chain.

Just as I unlock the door and open it, I am being pushed back in. It happened so fast I had no idea who it was, but I had a clue.

I throw my arms around and hit him on the shoulder as he holds me around my waist to lock the door with both of us in the planes toilet.

"AHHH GET OFF ME!" I whisper shouted trying not to cause to much attention to myself.

He quickly shoved his strong, veiny hands on my mouth to shut me up.

"Shut the fuck up, some one my think I'm murdering you" he says still holding my waist and closing the gap between us as he pushes me against the wall.

I push his hand off me and stare him dead in the eye.

"Are you?" I raise my voice a little.

"Of course not darlin" he smirks.

I raise my eyebrows and shake my head.

Urm is he on drugs, how tf did he sneak them through security!?

"Okay well I don't know about you but I feel like I'm being harassed, so if you excuse me, I would like to leave" I politely say trying to push him off me but he keeps me in his place.

Why must guys be so strong, or I just really weak I don't know.

"Can I help you?" I cut the miniscule of silence between the two off us.

"Yes you can"

"And what can I help you with sir?" I sarcastically ask.

"Why do you hate me so much?"

I frown my brows once again and rest my head on the back off the wall. Tbh, I don't have a proper valid reason. I just think he is a cock. He leads girls on, is rude to others and doesn't fucking like chocolate.

"Well, I just do" I smile sweetly.

"That's not an answer darlin" he holds my jaw and brings me closer to his face so he can whisper in my ear.

"But knowing that you do kinda turns me on" he kisses my ear and moves away from my face and leaves me in the toilet.

WHATTTT!!??

Same dude.

I am left gob smacked but quickly wipe it off my face. Pretending like it never happened I finally leave the toilet and see someone outside waiting.

My face turned red from embarrassment as I spread walk to my seat again, as I am walking back I see the same familiar look back from his chair watching me as I take my seat.

He smiles to himself and continues to look forward.

Fucking weirdo
.
.
.
OMG GUYS,

I GOT MY GCSE RESULTS TODAY! I think I did awful I failed maths and science 💀 but I passed everything else.

HONESTLY I WAS SHAKING SO MUCH I ALMOST CRIED. But I'm fine now, I've accepted I can't do anything about it and just have to retake maths for the course I want to do (if I need too)

Alexa <3