Undercover.

Drew sat in his room, feeling lonely and sad. After the argument with Jake, he just felt so lost. He closed his eyes trying to shut out the feeling but he couldn't. He opened his eyes and stared at the wall in front of him.

As he sat in silence, he suddenly heard a knock on his door. He jumped, startled.

𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳? Drew wondered.

Drew got up and opened the door.
"Henry? Liam? What are you doing here?" He sighed, letting them in.

"We have a proposal to make," Liam said, sitting on the beanbag.

"I'm not in the mood, save it."

"Oh come on we already bought everything for it... plus it'll let you see Jakeeee~" said Henry.

"Fine, what is it?" Drew said calmly. Inside he was like:
𝘠𝘌𝘌𝘌𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘚𝘚𝘚𝘚𝘚𝘚!!!!!

"Alright," started Liam, "you can play violin right?"

"Yes?"

"So, if you join the music club as a violin player, then you can see Jake every lunch!"

Drew thought about it. It was a great idea, but the music club would never let him in.

"Okay, but how am I supposed to get in?"

"You see, we thought about that too. Look in the bag!" Henry handed Drew a white shopping bag.

"Okay...?"

When Drew looked in the bag, he saw a bunch of clothes that are the complete opposite of his usual style.

"What am I meant to do with these?" He asked.

"You're going undercover!" Henry and Liam yelled in unison.