Chapter 3

"Not sure what got into Niall last night." Zayn grumbled to Liam. Liam raised his brow, "Why do you sound so angry?"

"I'm not angry....I'm just concerned is all. He's never been like that before. What could be wrong with him?" 

"Well, considering that he cheated on you...."

"Liam, no. Don't talk about him like that. I did the same thing."

Shrugging, Liam sighed, "Just seems like you and Niall are like water and vinegar."

"Or....is it that you want Niall to yourself so you're pointing out his flaws so I'll break up with him?" and Zayn smiled an evil smile.

"What?! No! That is crazy! I have a girlfriend!"

"So? Doesn't matter. I had a girlfriend at one time to." 

"I don't want Niall."

"Sure you don't." Zayn laughed, "Just messing with you, bro. See you later. I'm supposed to meet Niall."

When Zayn pulled up to Starbucks, he felt steam in his ears. HARRY STYLES was with Niall, sitting at a table, and laughing. Snarling, Zayn stormed inside the shop, and pulled Niall up by his collar, giving him a passionate snog. 

"Awkward." Harry chuckled. 

"Who are you?" Zayn tossed Niall back down. With his eyes widened, Niall gripped the side of the table, "I didn't know he was coming."

"I wasn't talking to you." Zayn snapped, "Who are you."

"Harry. Harry Styles. Niall's lover."

"No!" Niall wailed but Zayn clasped a hand over his mouth, "Go to the alley."

"Excuse me?"

"Go to the alley. I'm gonna kick your ass."

"You're gonna kick my ass?"

"Yes. Now. Go."

"MRRRRR." Niall moaned from behind Zayn's hand.

"GO!" Zayn shouted, making the entire Starbucks freeze....and stare at them, which made Niall very uncomfortable. He then licked Zayn.

"Niall!" Zayn scolded, jerking his hand away. 

"Surprised you pulled away after that episode last night." Niall chuckled, "Don't fight! Please!" he became serious, "You'll end up killing yourselves!"

"So?" Zayn remarked, staring at Harry.

Harry stood up, "This isn't over. I'm not fighting you today. This is a good shirt. See you soon....asshole."

Zayn raised his brow and snarled again, "If you touch him....I'll kill you."

"Try me. I work out." Harry shrugged then sauntered out. Zayn looked away from his fine ass and sat down in front of Niall, "Was he shitting with you?!"

"No." Niall grumbled, "You didn't have to cause a scene like that! People are still staring!" he hissed.

"Let them. I don't give a damn."

"Clearly."

"Niall, you're mine. I thought we were through with cheating?"

"Zayn, I didn't know he was coming!"

"You should have left."

"Have you SEEN him? He's scary!"

"I just saw him....and he isn't that scary."

"I'll text you or something if I run into him again....but I don't think you have to worry about him falling in love with me again."

"What? Love? Who said anything about love?"

Turning bright red, Niall stammered, "Noth--nothing. Want a sip? It's mocha. Your favorite."

LOVE? 

LOVE!

What the hell was Niall talking about? Was he in love with Harry? What the hell, they had a one night stand! How could Niall possibly be in love with that jerk?!