Chapter 11

"Grrrrrr."

That sounds sexual, Harry thought to himself while stumbling out of the bedroom. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and yawned loudly. He then noticed Niall was standing in front of the cupboard. I should have known, Harry thought again, "I'm sorry! I'll go grocery shopping!" his British accent declared. 

"You better! I'm starving here! Bloody hell don't you have anything edible?"

"I have waffles."

"Had them an hour ago."

"All of them?" Harry's eyes widened.

"Yupp. I'm starving! You kept me up last night!"

Giggling, Harry grinned to himself. He was pleased and proud, per usual. He kissed Niall's jaw then began to make some tea, "Here. Have some tea, babe."

"Ergh."

"I'll go to the store after I eat breakfast all right? I'm sure I can find something here."

"Zayn always had food for me."

"WELL, aren't you being a little bundle of cheery fluff this morning?" Harry  snarled. However, he secretly loved when Niall brought up Zayn. It made the blood and adrenaline rush through Harry, causing him and Niall to be rough with one another, which they both enjoyed rather too much.

Of course, Harry had to keep his darling Niall fed. Otherwise, Niall would not be able to perform well. That possibly made Harry a pervert but it didn't matter. Only he and Niall would know about this. Harry raised his chin and seductively smiled into Niall's bright blue eyes, "How about we share a night on the town tonight?"

"Sounds perfect." Niall grinned then they clinked their glasses together. 

"To us." Harry beamed.

"To us." Niall replied.