Stories

The Zeus familia plus Artemis were gathered around the dinner table. There was a warm atmosphere in the room. For some, this was their first day being in a familia.

For others, it was the first time in a while that they had seen a friend. For two, however, it was their first time eating in their home again.

After 11 years of traveling the world, Bell and Zeus were eating dinner in a place they once called home. Their familia was smaller now, of course, as the Olympian manor once housed hundreds. But that was ok for the both of them.

They'd start off small and slowly rebuild their familia from the ground up. Starting with the three orphans they just took in.

The next generation of the Zeus familia started now.
.
.

"So, Bell, what's your plan for these kids," Welf asked, leaning back in his chair a little.

Bell smirked. "Well, the plan is to whip them up into shape, then throw them on floor five and have them figure it out."

Haruhime gave Bell a wide-eyed look. "Bell, don't you think that's a little far? I mean, they're only children."

Bell shrugged his shoulders. "Eh, not really. I mean, I was thrown into dragon valley and told to figure it out."

"Well, you're the Dragonborn. Your circumstances are different," Haruhime deadpanned.

"I was nine when the old man threw me in there. He gave me two weeks' worth of supplies and told me to figure it out. He didn't come back until after two months."

Zeus just laughed. "Heh, heh. Yeah, that was funny."

Zeus just kept drinking, unbothered by the fact he threw his Grandson in a death trap.

"I uh don't think throwing your Grandson into a death trap is funny," Artemis pointed out.

Zeus waved her off. "Eh, it was fine he lived. It also surprised me when I came to pick him up, and he was surrounded by dragon corpses. How many do you kill again."

Bell thought for a moment. "About a hundred or so. Had to eat something after the food ran out."

The three kids stopped eating and looked at Bell in shock and a little bit of fear.

"A-and how old were you again" Rye nervously asked.

"Nine," Bell responded, eating some garlic bread.

Rye swallowed nervously as the Roux and Fena's eyes widened.

"H-how many dragons have you killed now," Roux asked.

Bell thought for a moment as he did the numbers in his head.

"7,975"

Everyone other than Zeus felt a chill run down their spine.

"Yeah, little Bell here is a bonafide Dragonborn," Zeus joked, chugging back his whiskey.

Bell narrowed his eyes. "Who you calling, little old man."

Zeus calmly set down his drink before looking Bell in the eye.

"Motherfucker I changed your diapers. You'll always be little to me."

Bell went to retort, but a giggle from Haruhime stopped him. He turned his head to face her and saw she had her hand over her mouth and was suppressing her laughter.

"Something funny," he asked.

Haruhime shook her head, trying not to laugh.

Bell didn't believe her but turned back around and continued to eat his dinner.