What a joke

My name is Brooks and blah blah. I don't even know how my parents came up with such a horrible name they told me they named me after Brooklyn you know they've never even to New York I swear they are a freaking joke sometimes. I look nothing like them I have jet black wavy hair with hazel eyes. My mom is blonde with blue eyes and my dad has light brown hair with brown eyes. I know we live in California and they say I was special. I know I'm adopted we have nothing in common they're all happy preppy shop til you drop Barbie and Ken type, Me,me? I wear black clothes skinny jeans band tees striped tees doc Martin's and converse I listen to punk not country and I Litterally only go to the beach to surf I can't even tan. It's a joke tanning because I'm white as snow. They say I'm an only child because my twin brother died at birth okay where's the birth certificate... liars. It irritates me how they keep so many secrets we live in Northern California Litterally isolated and they isolate me from my past like I Litterally can't remember any of my childhood and even got therapy when I was like 4 apparently.. I was 4 what was so bad?
I really got into Green Day when I was 14 I'm now 16 they found out I did and woo did they beat me.. they really did I was like the devil child and was totally banned so when I got an ipod when I was 12 I hid it and took it to the library downloaded every song I could and hid it again. They're my favorite they understand everything. One day I'm going to see them live. My best friend Alley said she was going to take me to their concert over the summer we'd take her car pack bags and run away to San Fran. To see them. School gets out in two months and I can't waaait. I'm so done honestly. Mom and dad have been bitch in at me a lot. I think they found out I took the photo of me when. I was 4 but whatever it's me it's my property. I'm only worried because I've been getting things taken away. One day I came home and my whole bed frame was gone and two old dresses I constantly wear. They've also been feeding me less and slap me more but I'm not too worried. At school they cut off my lunch money so I've been eating off of Alleys lunch. I've also been keeping a couple clothes at her place. They're pissing me off. I don't complain when I first did I didn't get any dinner or breakfast the next day which was good because I didn't each lunch that day I didn't have dinner.
It's been a couple weeks since they've taken anything. I was paranoid.
I suddenly heard a knock on my door and that was taken too along with my dresser I was dumped socks and undies out of it... yay. Suddenly I heard a huge yell from mom who ran in threw the ipod on the ground and had a match in her hand along with my journal.... fuck. She smashed the ipod. Stared me dead in the eye and took a match to the journal waited until it was burnt to the middle and threw it in lat while it was on fire. My hand caught it and it brushed against my knee I tried running to the sink and dad blocked my way out I finally threw it in my room and tried again to get past I couldn't and I was crying.
I don't remember much after that but I woke up on the floor my mattress was gone. My mom yelled at me for school. Great no back pack, and a few old outfits that are personally cut or are old with holes again what a fuckin joke. I got told to catch the bus I was late for and walked to school. I didn't cry in fear of being caught by mom or dad I cried a couple weeks before when it started and got slapped a lot.
This house was turning into a joke and I was the butt of it.