3.DARK LOVE 🥀

I fought my way to the throne fighting every single demons of me !
Demons, those little insecurities to deep depressed thoughts,little horrible mistakes to huge blunders of my past, little voices of my selfish desires to huge desires of only putting myself first. Little to big failures and every tiny dark thoughts to my aggressive impulsive ones and many more where I have to confront them and conclude they ain't normal, I am not normal !
I fought them again and again not to end them ! I fought with them to bring them to their knees before me !
Now I rule them like a queen and it's my queendom of hell dark forest !
But, I have come to love them ! Every tiny of them to big insecurities I love every broken part of me unconditionally, unapologetically and it doesn't feel wrong for some reason and this is dangerous !
I dance with  them to the every beat of music that my life throws at me !
Darkness is my energy and soul !
Darkness is my solitude!
Darkness fills the void and cracks with black gold of me making it even more beautiful to my own eyes !
Self -obsession or self -love is an understatement to what I feel for myself may be this is DARK LOVE !
And it's mine only MINE! And I owe to myself for fighting every single battle with oneself and my beloved ones and my demons on one side and me on other.