Imagine (Sean/White) - Devils in the House

Author's note: Part 10/??

The orange flames illuminated a small kitchen as Black burst inside. White was clutching the magazine in his hands, and he was visibly shaking. Sean was confused, glancing between the twins. He didn't know what to do first. Calm White down or hide from Black's clutches. He decided to approach the kinder demon first. 

"White? Are you alright?" Though it was a stupid question. Because White seemed scared out of his guts. Sean tried to step closer, but Black was faster, swallowing his baby brother in an embrace. The orange and purple flames mixed, twitching in an odd dance. 

"P'Black. Duke Todd." White whimpered, and Sean's heart ached for him. Black pulled from the hug, glancing at the paper his brother was holding. Suddenly Black's eyes turned dark, and his body swallowed flames red as blood. His hair grew longer, and his teeth became sharp fangs.

"That bastard." Black roared. The ground shook, and Sean could only imagine what would happen if Black met Todd. 

"P'Black, stop." White's soft voice echoed through the room. It took only a second for the angry demon to calm down. 

"What happened here." Gumpa appeared at the door, Gram and Yok peeking from behind him. 

"Duke Todd is on Earth too." White decided to inform them. 

"And it's not good news, I assume," Gumpa asked and White only nodded.