ROLE

Jasmine got out of the car, not looking in my direction. She fixed her dress and hurried into the house. Beau opened his door, wiping lipstick from his lips....it must have been hers.

"Is something wrong?"

He asked me with a satisfied smile on his face while he stared at Jasmine walking away.

"Nothing is wrong. I just came to greet my king."

I stepped back and opened my robe. Beau looked at me, then walked towards the house...I followed. I shook off being ignored.

"Where is Laura?"

"She's in the servant quarters to retire for the evening."

"Tell her I need to meet with her in the morning."

I gave him a nod and continued to follow him. My only purpose was to please him tonight, but he doesn't seem to be in the mood. The thought of him fucking Jasmine didn't sit well with me.

"My bed is ready if you want company..."

"Ok."

I felt a little hope. "So, should I wait up?"

"No, I'm going to go shower."

I've never been turned down before but I've never had to ask either. Now what Elisa told me was taking over my thoughts.

"I would never lie to you, mistress. He spoke about her joining the harem earlier. Ask him!"

Her words made me upset. I couldn't hold back my curiosity.

"Did you have fun at the party with the girls tonight?"

"The party was okay but I did have fun in the car."

We both walked up the steps while Beau handed his suit jacket to the butler.

"You fucked Jasmine?"

"No, but I definitely wanted to."

His response was bittersweet. Fucking her was one thing but making her a part of the harem was not going to happen on my watch.

I was disgusted. Jasmine is a cute girl but still not good enough to be anything to the king but a maid and cook.

"What made you change your mind about her?"

"Does it matter?"

"No...just curious about the sudden change."

He stopped then looked at me. "Do you think I need your approval?"

"N-No, not at all. Maybe you'll get the chance to get what you desire."

Beau continued walking up the stairs.

"I sure do hope so. If Jasmine feels as good as she tastes, she will definitely be mine."

My eyes widened as Beau walked into his room and closed the door in my face.

This bitch has got to go.

***

I watched as the king stood at the edge of the bed. Him welcoming me to his harem was not what I wanted to hear.

My feelings were not to be judgmental to the ladies that were a part of it. I just didn't see any benefits to me sleeping with the king. I'm still young and want to get married and have children one day.

Being a concubine just didn't sound appealing or would give me the chance to meet anyone and build a relationship with another man.

"Beau, I already told you my stance on your harem."