COMFORT

Beau was truthful...all my clothes and belongings were still here. He didn't remove anything, but I could tell the room was kept clean.

We bathed both twins, and I looked in the bag of baby items that Beau had gotten. He made a few calls before we arrived here, and I'm amazed at how quickly his staff works.

"I was skeptical at first. You two are definitely meant for each other."

Aunt Mattie talked while she dried the twins off.

"You think so?"

"I know so...it doesn't show, but that man has suffered in your absence as you have in his...true mates."

There was a soft knock...

"Did you see the items for the twins?"

"Daddee! Daddee!...look!"

The twins hurried over to Beau when they heard his voice.

"Yes, thank you so much. We were down to our last two pampers in our baby bag."

"Good. There's food and beverages being prepared."

"Thank you, King Dumont...I am actually starving."

"Ms. Mattie, you are more than welcome to anything in the kitchen. I'll help Jasmine with the twins."

"I appreciate that young man. And it's Aunt Mattie."

He gave a nod, and she gave me a wink, then went downstairs. Beau and I finished dressing the twins in the new pajamas he got them.

One of the maids brought up some food for me and the kids. Once we ate, the twins were fast asleep.

"Hey, I got them....you two go." Aunt Mattie whispered.

Beau stood up, waiting for me.

"Are you sure?"

"Sweet girl, it's been two years since you've seen him....go."

Beau smiled. "Thanks, Aunt Mattie."

He reached out his hand, and I took it. Then he led me out of the room.

We took a shower together, washing each other's bodies. I was hesitant due to some stretch marks on my stomach and breasts being larger after having babies.

Once we were dried off, we lotioned each other, talking about places we wanted to take our twins. It was as if no time a part passed between us.

We laid naked in bed, and Beau kissed every stretch mark he could find. I was so self-conscious and tensed up when he kissed my stomach.

"You are so beautiful, Jasmine."

My eyes watered because I didn't feel that way for a while. He softly kissed my lips, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

The weight from his body felt nice on top of me, along with his hardness rubbing between my legs. He licked my nipples and my flower began to pulsate.

"Mmm yes." I moaned.

Beau squeezed while licking my nipple. My breast milk shot in his face, and I giggled.

"Oh, that's different." He wiped his eye.

I sat up. "I am so sorry...I forgot to tell you I still pump my breasts."

He licked his lips. "It's okay...it actually tastes good."

"Stop it!" I laughed, and he smiled.

"Do you need to pump now?"

"Well, I don't have my device with me and already fed them before they took their baths. My breasts are feeling a little engorged. I'll go wake them up."