Chapter 4: Aftermath

You and Freddy just sat there waiting for the others while Roxy finished undergoing her transition. During that time Bonnie and Monty both walked in carrying two other humans. You and Freddy could only assume that it had to be Sun and Chica since neither of them was around. Chica easily stood out to you with the pink leotard and different colored leg warmers, one pink and one green both having black stripes. She also wore orange workout shoes. She had short white hair with a pink bow in it and triangle-shaped earrings. 

At first, you couldn't tell that the man in Monty's arms was Sun, you couldn't even tell if it was Moon. He wore a costume similar to his but crisscrossed like a checkerboard pattern but his left arm and right leg were a darker blue covered with stars while his opposite appendages were covered with lighter yellow-toned sleeves and suns. He also wore a hat similar to Moon with suns and stars on the hat. The man also had on shoes similar to that of jester shoes 

"Were there any others hit by the ray?" You asked Bonnie. 

"I dunno, We didn't see anyone else in the raceway or atrium on our way up here," Bonnie replied.

"Look," Freddy said as he pointed at Roxy. You looked over to see a woman lying on the ground with long silver hair which included a green streak that hung over in the front and had fox ears poking out the top. She had double-lined face paint under both of her eyes, purple eye Shadow, and purple lipstick. She was wearing a red crop top, red shorts, and red shoulder pads all having a black-star pattern. She wore purple arm and leg warmers with stripes while wearing gray high-top Converse. 

"Uh, where's the DJ?" Monty asked. Freddy pointed to the man behind him with two extra arms. 

"Anyone got a plan of action or an idea?" Monty asked. 

"Well, we can't exactly bring them to parts and service because as far as we know they're human, made of flesh and blood, not metal and wires. Let's bring them to familiar areas and go from there." Freddy said and then proceeded to pick up DJ and move him to a couch not too far from the stage. 

You picked up Roxy and headed for Rockstar Row. Monty brought Sun over to the daycare while Bonnie followed you to Rockstar Row with Chica. Upon arriving in Roxy's room you laid her down on the couch and covered her up with your security guard jacket. There was only one question you kept asking yourself the entire way to Roxy's room. Why did Roxy push you out of the way? She is so narcissistic and only cares about herself and being the best, but why then did she decide to get herself blasted instead of you?

Eventually after waiting awhile, she began to wake up. 

"Hey Roxy," you said with a calm tone so as not to worry her. 

"Y/N, What happened?" She questioned while sitting up. 

"Well, you got hit by the Mimics weapon and passed out" You answered. 

"How? Didn't I escap...." She paused upon seeing her hand in front of her face. 

"Roxy, please be calm. "She jumped off the couch as quickly as she could and ran for the mirror. 

"WHAT HAPPENED TO ME? Did you do this to me?" She quickly re-approached you looking angry. You quickly threw your hands up in the air and replied 

"Roxy, We don't know how this happened. The working theory is that the Mimic wants to be Human and created a ray to do so, he must have decided to test it on all of you first" Roxy's anger quickly diminished as she made her way back to the mirror. 

Watching Roxy observe herself in the mirror, you could tell by the look on her face that she was scared. This was an entirely different racetrack for her. 

"Hey Roxy, What's the last thing you remember before passing out." You asked. A long pause fell in the conversation. 

"I don't remember," She said very quickly. Just as quickly as she turned away, she fell to her knees and hands. 

"ROXY!!" you shouted as you ran to her side. 

"Y/N, my head hurts," Roxy responded. 

"You're probably dehydrated, Roxy," You said and then quickly darted for the bottle of water sitting on the table. 

You opened it and handed it to her. She started to chug it trying to get as much water as possible. 

"Here let me help you to the couch." You suggested. 

Though she wasn't too keen on the idea, regardless you still helped her over to the couch.

There you sat on the couch with Roxy, you noticed she looked cold. You decided to cover her up with your jacket. She stopped drinking and looked at you, annoyed. 

"What's wrong?" You asked 

"I don't need your pity," she said as she took the jacket off and threw it in your direction. 

Shortly after she started shivering. 

"Roxy I don't pity you at all, I can tell that you're shivering, you need the jacket." You said as you picked up the jacket. 

She nodded her head agreeing with you and allowed you to put it around her again. While you sat there you noticed Roxy's eyes darting from looking at you when you weren't looking to looking anywhere else in the room when you were looking at her. Out of nowhere, your phone went off. You stood up and answered the call from Freddy!! Being a security guard means all the animatronics have all staff on speed dial In case of an emergency. 

"Hello, Freddy." 

"Hello superstar, how's Roxanne?" Freddy asked. 

"She just woke up a little bit ago, it's an adjustment for her." 

"I can't imagine, DJ's getting hungry and I imagine the others are as well." 

"What do you have in mind, Freddy?" 

"Let's bring them all to the lower atrium, I'll have some staff bots to make a few pizzas and bring them there." 

"Alright Freddy, cya." The call ended and you looked at Roxy. 

"Are you hungry Roxy?" She looked at you and nodded her head yes. 

"Hey Y/N could I keep wearing the jacket for now? It's a little cold here and it might be the same throughout the building." You smiled and shook your head saying yes. 

She stood up and you both walked out towards the large door on the left side of Rockstar Row. You looked to see if Chica and Bonnie were in the green room but they were nowhere to be found. They must have already gone ahead to the atrium you thought to yourself. While walking down the long corridor, you noticed Roxy walking quite close to you, basically within arm's reach the whole time. The lights in the corridor began to blink like earlier in the lobby. The lights went out and you stopped as Roxy grabbed your arm. 

"Are you scared, Roxy?" You asked as she blushed lightly 

"No, I was holding you because you were scared, loser." She replied and let go of you shortly after the lights turned back on. 

You both continued walking and eventually made it to the atrium.