Chapter 6: Rest at last

Walking into the atrium, You and the others walked over to the table. You sat back down where you and Bonnie were originally sitting. You looked at Roxy as you sat down and she looked happy to see you. Monty sat down on the other side of Bonnie while Sun sat down next to DJ. Sun Immediately dug into the pizzas. 

"So what took you so long, Monty?" Freddy asked. 

"Never leave me in charge of the Sun again," Monty growled. 

Sun looked like he was enjoying cheese the best, which didn't surprise you given the childish nature of Sun's animatronic programming. 

"Um Y/N, why does my stomach hurt?" Chica asked, 

"Chica, did you eat all three pizzas?" Chica nodded her head while holding her stomach. 

"You should probably go to the restroom just in case your stomach decides to reject all that pizza." Chica stood up and began to walk to the nearest restroom but turned around and said 

"Guys, I don't know what I'm doing." "Why doesn't Y/N go with you?" Freddy suggested as Roxy began to lose her smile. 

"Uh Freddy, I can't go into the women's room." You replied. 

"Oh right, what if Roxy goes with you, you can direct Chica through Roxy," Freddy suggested and Roxy quickly jumped up. 

You got up and began to walk with Chica and Roxy towards the restroom.

"What suddenly changed your mood, Roxanne?" Chica asked. 

"Uhhh, what are you talking about?" Roxy replied. 

"You were looking a little upset when Freddy suggested that Y/N should assist me but now you seem happier that you're going with us." Roxy paused for a moment and answered. 

"Isn't it obvious? You need help from the best, therefore I am here." 

"Sure" chica replied slightly giggling. 

You explained to Chica what to do when she got in there. 

"Chica remember, keep the seat up." Upon arrival, Chica and Roxy walked into the restroom while you stood outside the cracked door and helped in any way you could. 

After about half an hour, Chica walked out. Chica came out looking disgusted. 

"I am never going to eat three full pizzas again. Just one and that's it." Chica said and then proceeded to walk back towards the atrium without you or Roxy. 

You noticed Roxy peeking out the door watching Chica. Just as Chica turned the corner, Roxy jumped out of the restroom and onto your back. 

"Better not let me fall." She said in a cute and silly kind of way. 

"Want me to carry you back?" You asked her. She hopped off and said, 

"Nooo, I just wanted to test your balance silly, and you passed!" You looked at Roxy as she skipped through the hall, going back and forth between the walls. 

She was full of joy, and excitement. 

"Hey Roxy, How are you feeling?" You asked, 

"I'm the best as usual of course." 

"Any particular reason?" You asked while you walked down the hall with her while she continued to skip. 

"I don't know, it feels like I'm not restricted with how I want to feel anymore. I can express myself in the way I want to. How are you Y/N?" She asked. 

"I'm happy for you, you seem to be enjoying human life." She smiled at you and continued skipping. 

You thought to yourself, She was programmed to be narcissistic, to be the best, and though she is still calling herself the best she's not afraid of expressing her emotions.

You and Roxy arrived in the atrium ten minutes to four am. You watched as Bonnie, Chica, DJ, and Sun walked away from the table where Freddy and Monty were still sitting, towards Rockstar Row. 

"Hey Freddy, Why are they heading for rockstar row?" You asked. 

"Oh, Chica, DJ, and Sun are quite tired. Bonnies taking them back to Rockstar Row. Sun's gonna sleep in my room and Monty here offered his to DJ." Monty growled. 

Freddy continued. "Me, Monty and Bonnie, are gonna go back to the Fazcade through the alley to inspect the Mimics ray and maybe see if we can repair it." 

Roxy grabbed your arm from behind. "Are you tired Roxy?" You asked as she nodded tugging at your shirt from behind. 

"Y/N, why don't you take Roxy back and look after them all while they nap, We'll handle the ray and call you if there's an emergency." You agreed with Freddy and nodded. 

You and Roxy began to walk back and through the door to Rockstar Row. On your way, you two ran into Bonnie. 

"Hey Bonnie, are they all settled in?" You asked. 

"Yes, they are, as soon as they hit the futons they knocked out," Bonnie replied. 

"Do you know where I can get some pillows and blankets for Roxy?" 

"Perfect question, I left some in Roxy's room." 

"Thank you Bonnie" You replied as Bonnie walked back towards the atrium. 

As you and Roxy entered Rockstar Row, you noticed she started wobbling back and forth. 

"Hey Roxy, how are you feeling?" She replied with a thumbs up before almost falling to the floor right outside her green room, Luckily you caught her just in time and walked her into the room. 

While you got her futon set up, Roxy sat in her chair in front of the mirror. Every time you'd look at her she'd be hunched over just staring at you. You finished setting up the bed for her and helped her into bed. Unlike before when you helped her she didn't seem to mind at all you even tucked her in.

As you made your way to the door, you got a call from Freddy and quickly stepped outside to take it. 

"Hey Freddy, Got an emergency that quick?" 

"Yes Y/N, We found another one that got shot with the ray, come meet us in the bowling alley quickly," Freddy responded. 

"Alright, I'll be there ASAP." You then hung up and ran out of Rockstar Row. 

As quickly as you could you made your way through the atrium and up the escalators to the Bonnie bowl. As you entered the alley, you were lucky to avoid the bowling ball that zoomed past your head. You looked to find Freddy, Bonnie, and Monty, hiding behind a table flipped on its side. You quickly ran over and ducked with them. 

"Freddy, what's going on?" you asked. 

"There's another human on the other side over there who hasn't stopped throwing the balls at us since we entered, one even hit Monty." You looked over at Monty who had a ball indent on his chest hatch. 

"Ooo, Maybe they'll stop if they see another human." You stood up but before you could say anything another ball came flying and you quickly ducked to avoid getting hit. 

"We gotta do something, they're either gonna hurt us or hurt themselves," Bonnie said with urgency. 

"Let's throw the table at 'em," Monty suggested. 

You, Freddy, and Bonnie all looked over at Monty like he was insane. 

You had an Idea, "Hey, Can you stop throwing the balls? You almost hit me." you yelled from behind the table. 

The balls stopped coming, and you stood up to find a man wearing glasses and a hat similar to a park ranger. The man wore a yellow shirt with an exclamation point on it and blue cargo shorts. 

"Map bot?" You asked.