Intro

Hello y'all lovely people! A few words before we get into this...

The pictures at the beginning of chapters don't relate to the chapter itself unless specifically said, I just like the pic lol

If I don't know what to name a chapter, I'll just name it by the number chapter it is (example: Chapter 16)

Some warnings

-Lots of cussing
-Blood/gore
-Probably abuse/rape (warnings will come at the beginning of chapters)
- Probably smut (once again, warnings at the beginning of chapters)
-Sexual references
-We will probably meet Blitzø so LOTS of vulgar insults

*If you're mad or surprised at some of these warnings, it's Helluva Boss what the fuck did you expect?*

You wear a black T-shirt with a blue denim vest and ripped dark blue jeans. (You have another outfit but this one's your favorite) You wear a red cowgirl hat and some matching red cowgirl boots. Both the hat and the boots aren't a bright red, more like a dusty reddish brown. You look basically like Striker but with short, fluffy black hair, (idk if anyone else noticed but female imps have black hair and male imps have blonde hair) and of course your horns look different because you're different genders. Your skin is a bit more tan than Striker's and your tail has a sharp, pointy end with the black stripes, but no red and black spikes lining your tail like Striker's tail. You don't have Striker's distinctive gold tooth. Your eyes are yellow, like his. You're a bit shorter than Striker, by about 1/2 of a foot. Still tall, just shorter than Striker.

That's the end of the description, if you feel that I left something out or you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Constructive criticism or spelling corrections are highly appreciated, just don't be rude about it please.

Enjoy the book! <3