Day off.

Suns POV
I woke up as I was cuddling moon and moon sleeping peacefully.moon was so cute! He even snores like a kitten! I giggled as I looked at the time. "I wonder what time it i-OH MY GOSH WERE LATE!" I yelled out I then feel moon flinch,his body turning to me."s-sun why are you yelling..?" Poor thing sounded scared I guess i yelled to loud I kissed his cheek."I'm sorry for scaring you moonpie but we're late for work!" I told him in a tone softer than before but he looked at me confused."sun you do know it's our day off right?" I stare at moon blankly before grabbing my phone and checking the day."Oh I'm sorry I did mean to wake you up moonie!" I hugged him before gasping excitedly."If we have the day off does that mean we can do whatever we want!" I ask looking at moon happily,moon nods in return smiling back. "What should we do first moon? Oh we could go to gator golf! Or or!, roxy race way,fazer blast!,Or stay here! "What should we do moonshine!" I smiled and giggled excitedly.Moons eyes widen slightly at the mention of the lists of thing I had in mind.
"I'd prefer it if we stay here."Moon answered "Ok! What should we do?" I asked.He then asked me if we could draw I of course,said yes and I carried him down to the daycare he was blushing so adorable!!
"O-Ok you can put me down" "Hm I don't wanna"
I giggled playfully and kissed his cheek,as I did so he covered his face in embarrassment. "Sunnnnny stopppppp" moon whined out i then put him on the ground.We then went over the the arts and crafts table,sitting down as I grabbed some papers and crayons for us."what are you going to draw moon?" I asked curiously.He simply chuckled and replied with "Something." I tilted my head slightly but brushed it off as I started drawing.I tried to peek over to see moons drawing but he noticed and pushed me head back.I pouted I just want to know what he's drawing!I grumbled as I continued drawing and coloring.

Moons POV
I was drawing a portrait of me and sun as a surprise for him since,I know he likes the drawings the kids give him.I continued drawing until i noticed sun trying to look at my paper.I quickly pushed his head away gently and heard him pout he's so impatient sometimes I chuckled as I did my finishing touches to the drawing."moonyyyyyyyy just show me what you drew already!" Sun whines out I chuckle once again.
"Alright,alright you can see now" I handed over the drawing nervously as sun quickly took it from my hands.I heard sun gasp looking at my drawing I already knew he didn't like it "moonpie this is...AMAZING!" I kinda got startled by his sudden tone but it didn't bother me."I-It is?" "Yes moonie,this is amazing!"  Sun made me feel a little better about drawing "t-thank you" I told sun.sun gets up and grabs some tape. "Sunny what are you doing?" "I'm gonna hang this on the wall of course!" "Sun n-"
"Be right back moonpie!" Anddddd hes gone great..I wonder if..*knock* I heard a knock on the door,sun usually opens the door and stuff but I decided I want to this time! I go up to the door and open it to see...Whoa..All of the glamrocks! "Oh hello there,my name is freddy I don't believe we have met before mister.." "Its moon but its so cool to meet you guys!" I said happily before I heard running behind me.suddenly I feel hands wrap around me and a deep growl. "Sun? What are you doing?" I ask as he gives the glamrocks death stares."well we just wanted to see if you guys wanted to come have pizza with us."
"Oh su-" "no" huh? "Sun what do you mean no?"
"I said no moon so let's go..Now." I felt suns grip tighten on my shoulders."s-sorry not right now" "That is quite alright moon,hope you can come next time!" Freddy waves goodbye,I tried waving back but sun went in front of me. "Sun what was that for!? I wanted to meet them!" "I don't care moon,I don't want you going with them" sun said harshly. "Ugh your being annoying..I'm going with them.." I started walking away before I was tackled on the ground. "O-Ouch! Sun get off!" I quickly pushed him off before running out of the daycare.

No one's POV
"N-No..." sun dropped to his knees as he started sobbing.

———————————————————-————————
Little angst >:)
This was supposed to be a fluff chapter but oh well :^
815 words