"Games!"

Suns POV
I woke up and yawned. As I looked beside me I saw moon still sleeping peacefully. I smile and kiss his forehead gently before getting up and started to get dressed. I soon was interrupted to a notification on mine and moons phone, I checked the message and it read. "Dear fazbear animatronics and employees, the pizzaplex will be closed due to a gas leak. We hope you all understand and thank you—Fazbear management" huh guess we all have the day off. Cool! I go jump in the ball pit as I make a list of things me and moon could do. After about half an hour I saw moons cute tired face. He jumps into the ball pit and walks over to me. "Hi moony! I've made a list of what we ca- "moon suddenly collapses on me, I look at him worriedly. "Moon? Are you okay?" I tap him before realizing he just fell asleep, thank god. I smile and kiss his face until he woke up again. "Sunnyyyyy I'm to tired for thisssss." I giggle softly, moon acts so cute when he's tired. "So moonie I made a list of things we can do together!" "Is any of them sleeping?" Moon asks tired. I giggle softly. "No moony, none of them include sleeping." Moon groans. "Then I don't wanna do them" I smirk before sighing. "Alright I guess I'll do these thing by myself.." I look at him sadly before he finally gives in. "Alright alright fine! I'll do whatever you want." I giggle happily as I pulled up my list. "AHEM- So first thing in the list is we can do fingering painting, coloring, tag, oh oh! Or hide and seek! And maybe we can make our own rules! But we stay in the daycare moony!" As I looked at moon I saw that he dozed off. I sighed as I put my list away and was about to leave before moon grabbed my hand. "W-Wait. Moon stumbled, trying to get up. "Where are you going?" I sighed as I helped moon up. "Your obviously tired moonpie, you keep falling asleep. I was just going to leave you to sleep." I answered as moon frowned.

Moons POV
I frowned because I was just teasing, I usually act sleepy because it's my personality. "Sun you do know I was just teasing right?" Sun stared at me blankly before playfully hitting my shoulder. "Moony! You're so mean to me!" Sunny pouts like a toddler, which I found cute. "I'm sorry my love. I guess I don't deserve your love.." I said dramatically as I teased Sun again. I can see suns cheeks turn red (not those cheeks) as he playfully smacks me. "MOONY."burst out laughing before wiping my tears away after a couple minutes. "I-I'm sorry I'm done now" I said as I panted from the amount I had laughed. "So how about hide and seek?" Sun quickly turns his head a full 360 to face me. "You heard that!" Sun smiles as he claps his hands. "Yes let's play it!" I smiled softly. "I want to be the seeker. You be the hider." Sun nods as I turn to the wall and start counting. As I counted I could hear bells jingling away from me. I counted to 30 because since we're so easy to find instead of kids we decided to add more time. After 30 seconds of counting I smirked. "Ready or not..here I come~" I quickly start my search, looking in the ball-pit, castles, and even the balcony. I hummed, thinking of where he could be. As I was thinking my thoughts were interrupted by a small squeak. I smirked as I instantly knew it was Sun. I quickly look around before climbing into a play structure and moving fast. I was built a little skinner than sun because of the night patrols. I never liked them so they let me quit that job and stay in the daycare. I slithered around before being met with suns butt. "M-Moony? Is that you?" Sun asked as he squirmed. "I'm stuck! Can you please help?" I bit my lip as my eyes trailed to suns rear, resisting the temptation of just pulling his pants down.

Oh god..what should I do..
———————————————————————————-
Sorry I haven't fed you guys in awhile 💔😿 I kinda forgor abt Wattpad until I was on today during school-
Anyways you tell what moon should do and it just might come true .👀