Hanging out with stars.

(WARNING THIS BOOK CONTAINS !(SA!!)
Moons POV:
I ran quickly out of the daycare before catching up with the glamrocks,"Oh hey moon did you change your mind?" I nod. "That's great sweetie! We've been wanting to know more about you." Chica said as he clapped her hands happily. "Can we hurry up? I haven't had pizza in five minutes!" Monty snarled as he tapped his foot impatiently."Oh right let's get going now." I say,everyone agrees and soon we go up the elevator and head to the restaurant that was there.
"Wow...this is so beautiful." I say as my eyes sparkle as I look around the place."Has sun never showed you around moon?"chica asked in which I responded with a no."after this can I go back to the daycare,I'm worried about sun." I ask nervously."Of course! That is alright moondrop."Freddy said nicely...I wonder why sun didn't want me to meet them? Anyways we continue talking about random stuff until we finished our pizza."I guess I should get going now.it was nice meeting you guys!" I said happily.I turned to monty who was just...staring at my..."Of course it was nice meeting you moon.if you ever want to hangout just tell us!" "T-Thanks.." I waved goodbye to them and headed was heading to the daycare until I got stopped my monty."Uh hello monty is there something you need?" I asked curiously.he nods."Well what is it?" Monty grabbed my arms before pinning me to the wall."M-Monty!?" I desperately try to squirm out of his grasp until he grabbed my chin and forced me to look up at him."Listen here you little slut..your MINE now and you will enjoy it whether you like it or not.." monty snarled at me as he presses his body against mine.I screamed loudly hoping someone would hear me before monty put his hand over my mouth.Shut the hell up!. Monty then slapped me....why is this happening...?

Suns POV:
After a half hour of crying I decided to just clean the daycare since I had nothing else to do.As I was cleaning the daycare I heard a loud scream...Moonie..?
I quickly drop what I was doing before running out the daycare.(yes he can get out of the daycare 😒) I sprinted to where I heard the scream before seeing a sight I never wanted to see..Monty was Hurting my...MOONY! I ran at him before tackling him he groaned before punching me in the face.I hold my hand to where he hit me which was now leaking oil,I just held him down as I called for the glamrocks."Is everything ok down h-" Freddy looks at me,moon and monty who were now all bruised up."Montgomery gator! You told us you changed! You are now forbidden to see or be with the daycare attendants!" Freddy scolded monty as he dragged him away.I sigh before quickly turning my attention to moondrop."moony? Are you o-" I got cut off with him hugging me tightly and crying in my arms.I hugged him back just as tightly as I try and comfort him...I should have warned him...After moon had calmed down I kiss his forehead and smile."t-thank you sunny.." moon says as he wiped some tears away.I let go of him before getting up and stretching."What a day! We should really get back to th-" I got cut off by moon hugging me again and whimpering."please don't l-leave me alone.." It broke my heart having to see moon in such a broken state."Moony you know I would never leave you!" I say as I pick him up and shower his face in kisses,he giggled happily as he held onto me.I smile before walking back to the daycare with moon in my arms.As we make it back to the daycare I try to put moon down but he quickly pushes me on the floor and starts cuddling me."m-moony I still have to clean!" "I don't care" moon says as he nuzzles into the crook of my neck,I sigh and just hug him."Can we at least go up to bed?" I ask. Moon groans
"Fine" moon gets off of me and I get up and brush myself off.I pick up moon and take us both to our bedroom,as soon as we got there I placed moon on the bed and try to go to the bathroom but I was stopped by moon grabbing my arm."w-where are you going..?" "I need to get bandages for both of us moonpie" moon quickly shakes his head. "B-But.." I kneel down and hold his hand in mine. "It will just be a second moony." Moon whines softly "you promise...?" Moon says sadly "I promise!" I held up my pinky and moon just giggled softly before taking his pinky out and wrapping it around mine.I smile before letting go of his hand and back down to look for the first aid kit.After 5 minutes of looking for this damn thing I finally found it and sighed as I got on my wire and headed back to the room."Sorry I took a little longer I couldn't find the first aid...kit?" I looked around the room and noticed moon was gone."Moony? Where did you go?' I say nervously as I look around the room.I quickly started panicking before hearing some muffled crying from the other side of the wall.I get out of my room and heard the crying get louder before I stopped right infront of moons door.I open it slowly."Moony is that you?"I ask.He looks up at me with tears in his eyes before running up to me and crying loudly in my chest."Oh moondrop..." I said as my rays sunk in a little as I held moon in my arms.I quickly picked him up and took him to my room,his grip on me suddenly tighten."Moon are you ok?" "Please don't leave me again..." moon whimpers softly."moonshine I'm sorry I took so long.I just couldn't find the first aid kit,speaking of which we need to patch you up!." I say quickly as I placed moon on the bed and rummage through the first aid kid. "Mmm...no...no...ah ha!" I found a bandage and placed it on moons cheek softly.Moon smiled softly before asking "What about you?" "Oh I'm fine moonpie! It's just a couple scratches." I say as I giggled softly.I looked at moon and could tell he wasn't buying it."moon I'm fine really-" "No your going to patch yourself up right now or I'm taking down that picture." He points to the drawing he made earlier that I put up on the wall.I gasp before quickly finding some more bandages and placing them on my cuts.
"There happy now moony?" "Very,now come here." Moon holds out his arms,I took notice of the sign and closed up the kit and got on the bed.He quickly started cuddling me and drifting off to sleep,I smile and kiss his forehead gently.

———————————————————————————-
1207 words hehe angst for u guys again but with a little fluff at the end ;)