5.Missing

*that night
It's 9:00 and I don't plan on going to bed anytime soon, and same as Chris,Amy,karina, and Sara. We are wide awake and the police haven't called at all. "What if she is gone, she can survive out here", I keep telling my self. I feel like if I tell myself that, I would be wrong.
*12:30 a.m
None of us are sleeping and the camp is so silent you can hear the wind blowing lightly. Finally Christian gets a text message from an unknown number, "I'm coming for the rest of you". You can see fear fill his eyes, we don't know what to do. Apparently the police aren't responding to us, so we have no choice but to be in the hands of God right now. We all have no other choice, but to put or faith with him. *play Jesus take the wheel*
*1:30 a.m
"We found her, passed out in a car, and witnesses say the car was following her for a good 20 minutes, they saw he girl crying. That's usually the time were they find the victim to be weak and they can take her. When we found the car, the person was gone. We has the team searching for the suspect right now. We are taking the victim into a hospital and do some test, you guys are able to come down right now, since she is not wounded, we have also contacted her parents and they are coming up in the morning to pick her up.", I hear the police say the words over the phone. I just think to my self, why does this has to happen to her. Sara decides to wait for the morning, or the after noon since kelly probably needs some rest, and has to talk to a lot of investigators. But, we were restless and so was Christian. We all decided to invite Christian in the tent so we can hang out, since we aren't sleeping anytime soon.
*the next morning
We all woke up, not knowing when we went to bed and Christian was in his tent. Right when we woke up, we got ready quickly and went to talk to Sara, so she can take us to the hospital. She told us to get some breakfast and relax, because the hospital called her and told her kelly was perfectly fine, and that she was taken, and fell asleep in the car because the suspect have given her a sleeping pill, but she was okay. I bet Christian felt horrible, I mean it was kind of his fault, but also Kelly's.
*at the hospital
"We are here to see kelly winters",Christian says."ah, yes, she is in room 390",says the nurse at the front desk. We all run to the elevator, where we go to 2nd floor. When we enter the room we see Kelly and her parents. "Hello mr and mrs. Winters" I say. They respond with causal hellos. Her parents leave to pick up her stuff at camp because she is going back home early. We are supposed to leave tomorrow, but her parents want Kelly to be home.
*back at camp
We said are goodbyes to Kelly, and after awhile we went swimming in the lake. Karina, Amy, and I decided to set up a bonfire to get to know the other kids here since this is our last night here.
*at the bonfire
Tonight is so fun! I have met so many new people. There were these two girls and they were super nice. There names were Claire and Megan, they also come to our school too. So, we can all hang out together.
Claire was so nice. She had blonde hair and she was an amazing artist, and she was so "tumblr". Megan loved volleyball, she had brown hair and she was super tall.
Since kelly left it hasn't been the same but we met a lot of new people,plus we will probably see her like tomorrow.
Well it's been a long day, we need some rest.

****heyy. Thank you for the 142 reads. That's amazing. I know a lot of you Gus have wanted this chapter. So comment your reactions don't forget to vote.
Social medias:
Instagram- @ashlynnflores
Tumblr- @ashlynnflores
Vine- @ashlynnflores

Love,
Ashlynn