1. Counting down

Today is Monday. But, not your regular Monday. There were on 4 more days of living hell...I mean school. So anyways I woke up, got in the shower, brushed my hair, put some mascara on, ate breakfast, and brushed my teeth. Then I was ready to go! So, I carpool with karina and chase and we are also neighbors. When we got to school we met up with kelly and Amy, Matt is always late. By the time the 5 minute bell rings we are on are way to class. I have 1 period with Karina, Matt, and chase, our first class is science. Each year when it comes to the end science always has a human growth and development thing, which by the way isn't the best subject in science. After having to go through the horrible 47 minutes of having science I had 2nd period, kelly was in second with me, which is PE. In PE we are having our Olympic unit. Kelly and I our on team Japan, with this kid named Jason, and some 7th and 8th graders. When second period was done we have to change out. After 2nd period it was break (recess). After we changed out kelly and I went the the restrooms to fix our hair, when we were in there we couldn't help but hear people whispering and laughing at us, they were the "populars". I didn't know why they were "popular" because nobody liked them. Anyways we usually ignored it. After we left the bathroom we met up with the rest of the group, and Matt was there. I swear, I think he hasn't had one day where he came early!
*skips to 7th period
Everyone including there teachers have been so excited for summer, now we aren't only counting down days, but the hours too. It's not very usual to see a kid in class not looking at the clock or there phone every 10 seconds. Especially the last period of the day. My seventh period is Spanish. Luckily this class is easy because I speak Spanish. Amy and chase are in Spanish with me. We all sit at the same table, chase, amy, Morgan(chases friend), and me. We get out of school at 2:29 not 2:30, but exactly at 2:29....we have a weird schedule. At 2:26, we start packing up, and ready to leave.
*after school
The group and I decided to all walk to my house after to school to hang out. Considering we have no homework. On our way to my house we notice there is someone following us, we decide to go on the trail so we can loose them because they were in a car. It was unusual for someone to do that around here because my neighbor hood is completely safe with cameras and everything. We ignored the fact and just kept walking. By the time we got to my house, I unlocked the door and went straight into the kitchen, I made them popcorn and we decided to watch it a movie, we watched 22 jump street. We all almost died of laughter. When the movie ended it was around 5:30. So, they left and my parents got home. By the time they got home I already ate a lot of popcorn and decided to take a shower and go to bed. After I got out of the shower. I put on my Justin bieber believe tour t-shirt with black comfy pj shorts. When I got into bed, I just laid there thinking about summer and how I never want it to end when it starts. After thinking about that for awhile, my eyes started getting heavy and sleep took over me.

****thank you for reading. Please leave some ideas in the comment section. And don't forget the vote. Thank you
Love,
Ashlynn