6.Goodbye

Todas is the last day in camp. I'm kinda sad, but I'll be able to see them at school. We leave at 11:00 and it's all ready 10:00, so at this point we are packing up for Sara to take us down the mountain. We all started packing our stuff from the tent, and I noticed something strange I was missing something, but I couldn't remember What it was, so I just didn't think about it. After we packed all our stuff and the tent, we put everything in the car and said our goodbyes.
Staying in the nature was cleansing to the soul and we all needed it, plus it was fun.
*going down the mountain
Finally we are almost down the mountain. This camping trip was one of the scariest and best trips I've ever had with my friends. As we go down the mountain, we had a couple pit stops for gas, food, and bathroom breaks. Since there was no signal for our phones we had to communicate physically, but that was fun. I definitely learned that I don't need my phone 24/7, but I definitely like my phone. Since we had to wake up early. We all decided to take a nap until we are closer to home. Except Sara, because she was the driver.
*10 minutes away from home
We all woke up from a sudden jerk of the car, and then I blacked out.....

****hi I know this chapter is really small sorry, I've just got done with school so I've been pretty busy.
Thanks for the 220 reads give or take a few. I really appreciate it, please keep voting
Media:
Instagram- @ashlynnflores
Tumblr- @ashlynnflores
Vine- @ashlnnflores
Love,
Ashlynn